Is it normal for audio to stutter when starting Hwinfo?

Chopkinsca

When I start the program up and select sensors only, I get a sound stutter when things are loading. It is the same kind of audio when a blue screen happens. I'm on 7.20. Probably sounds stupid to ask this question, but I'm paranoid and anxious.

Such stutter might happen if some hardware interfaces are accessed directly and/or at higher priority. If this happens only at startup and not constantly during runtime then it's OK.

Do you have Nahamic software installed? You can use Task Scheduler or Services to check.

Nope, I do not.
That's rare to see these days, as it appears every vendor is using A-volute and Nahamic. What Martin's said makes complete sense, and you could use LatencyMon to watch as HWiNFO starts in sensor-only view. And by sound, I'm assuming you have music playing?

That's rare to see these days, as it appears every vendor is using A-volute and Nahamic. What Martin's said makes complete sense, and you could use LatencyMon to watch as HWiNFO starts in sensor-only view. And by sound, I'm assuming you have music playing?
Yeah, when I have music playing. I didn't think to check LatencyMon while loading up hwinfo

Back