Just one quick question

Derp

Is it possible to import the HWiNFO sensor readings to the MSI afterburner app on the logitech g19 app? They seem to be in separate apps, but i remember being able to view them both on the MSI Afterburner app.

It works fine on OSD (my monitor), but on the logitech LCD HWiNFO has decided not to share info with Afterburner.

I'm not sure if I understand exactly what you need.
But information exported to Logitech LCD has different settings than the RTSS OSD, so you need to configure them separately. Nevertheless all information can be shown in both apps.

Martin said:
I'm not sure if I understand exactly what you need.
But information exported to Logitech LCD has different settings than the RTSS OSD, so you need to configure them separately. Nevertheless all information can be shown in both apps.
I mean, is it possible to have both the HWiNFO and MSI Afterburner readings output on just the MSI Afterburner app on the Logitech LCD? Because i'm using HWiNFO for the CPU readings and MSI Afterburner for the FPS counter and GPU readings. But the problem is they are on two different apps on the Logitech LCD, so i have to keep switching between them.

Basically, thought it was possible to have HWiNFO's sensor readings display in the MSI Afterburner app on the logitech LCD. This is not possible, right? It only works on the RTSS OSD?

HWiNFO doesn't read the MSI AB values, so you can't display those on the Logitech LCD.
Though if you want to achieve that, I suggest to use HWiNFO GPU values on the LCD (they should be at least as reliable as those from AB, in some cases you can get even more values). To monitor FPS you might install FRAPS - HWiNFO can read and display FPS reported by that tool, so you can forward those into the LCD ;)

Martin said:
HWiNFO doesn't read the MSI AB values
But isn't it the other way around? Shouldn't MSI AB be reading HWiNFO's values, like it does on the RTSS OSD with RivaTuner? Or is that ONLY for the RTSS OSD?

Back