Minimize all icon in new Hwinfo64

papusan

[attachment=1054]Why have Hwinfo taken away minimize all icon from the sensor panel (next to the save & quit) in the latest version of Hwinfo64 (4.42 to 2280)? It was a good idea to have this icon down by the others. Or is it hid any places?
Thanks for your response.

Attachments

• Skjermbilde (1066).png
    Skjermbilde (1066).png
    3.9 KB · Views: 1
The same functionality is now performed by the minimize "_" button in the top right of the window.
I believe this is a more convenient way used by most applications.

Martin said:
The same functionality is now performed by the minimize "_" button in the top right of the window.
Thanks for a quick reply.
It was just that I liked this feature, down in the sensor panel.

I'd gladly wanted a quick button at the bottom of the sensor panel, to stop the fans without going into the fan controller. To setting the fans at max and back to the default again. There are many who need to adjust the fans at max on laptops. Then they could have done it with just one touch in the sensor panel.

papusan said:
Martin said:

I'd gladly wanted a quick button at the bottom of the sensor panel, to stop the fans without going into the fan controller. To setting the fans at max and back to the default again. There are many who need to adjust the fans at max on laptops. Then they could have done it with just one touch in the sensor panel.
I just use Asus AI Suite 3 it doesn't seem to interfere with Hwinfo. it's just my option, but I doubt Martin wants to add fan control to the software because it would cause a lot more programming. refer to this thread
http://www.hwinfo.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1231&pid=6442#pid6442

SlompOchomp said:
papusan said:
Martin said:

I just use Asus AI Suite 3 it doesn't seem to interfere with Hwinfo. it's just my option, but I doubt Martin wants to add fan control to the software because it would cause a lot more programming. refer to this thread
http://www.hwinfo.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1231&pid=6442#pid6442
Thank you for your feedback

Back