Missing GPU-info?

signa22

I didn't know should I post this to bug-section or here so I ended up posting it here since I did read this before submitting, but I didn't quite learn how to make a debug file...  :-/ I also did create Report file, but how am I supposed to attach it? nvm, found how to.

The problem is, that I have HWInfo64 (5.56-3230) starting up with Windows (10) and when I check the sensors, my GPU-info shows only this:
e986c80caf0966d4d9503605067e8264.png

Then if I quit HWInfo and restart it, it will show like it should:
bfaa92f2d45436c4a76fdf02d8665e3b.png

How can I permanently start it automatically like that? It used to work on my previous Intel-system, but has been like that when I changed to Ryzen. (1700+C6H).
I haven't yet tried reinstalling, since this doesn't bother me too much, but could that work or is there some setting I have to tick?

Attachments

• DESKTOP-75JN4UL.HTM
    198.1 KB · Views: 1
This looks like HWiNFO is started too early, earlier than some NVIDIA services required.
Please go into the Windows Task Scheduler, locate the HWiNFO task and try to raise the startup delay to a higher number. This should help.

Martin said:
This looks like HWiNFO is started too early, earlier than some NVIDIA services required.
Please go into the Windows Task Scheduler, locate the HWiNFO task and try to raise the startup delay to a higher number. This should help.

Thank you, that seems to work!

Back