Missing RAM speed and timings on z590 with RKL

bl4ckdot

Hello,
I’m having an issue with a GB z590 Tachyon board and a 11600K cpu, its not reporting any RAM speed / timings in the sensors menu. Its working fine when I swap to my 10900K. Happens on all builds I’ve tested so far including beta and the very last one. Tested on a fresh windows 10 (21h1 and 20h9), same thing.
This is quite an issue for me as Benchmate rely on these to valid a run.
Any idea how to fix it ?

Is this missing in HWiNFO or Benchmate?
Please attach the HWiNFO Debug File for analysis.

Hello, its missing on hwinfo, there is no ram category (the one where you see speed, tCL, tRCD etc) in the sensor list. I’ll upload logs later today as I’m not home at the moment.

Thank you. This shall be fixed in the next (Beta) build, which is planned to be released in the next couple of days.
If you need this more urgent, please let me know and I will provide you an interim build with the fix.

Thank you. This shall be fixed in the next (Beta) build, which is planned to be released in the next couple of days.
If you need this more urgent, please let me know and I will provide you an interim build with the fix.
I would love to get the build asap as I’m working against the clock for this specific benchmark. Much appreciated, thanks for the very quick answer

I can confirm that this build show the memory settings. Benchmate is still broken though (Process error #106: Mandatory memory measurement failed! (Process ID: 11348)
Not really sure what to do now, maybe the API calls that use Benchmate changed ?

FYI: A new version of Benchmate with the fix will be released later tonight or tomorrow.

Back