Missing thermistor readouts Gigabyte GA-AX370 Gaming K7

Nickatron

I seem to be missing thermistor temps from my gigabyte motherboard (only one is plugged in). I just want to verify I'm not missing something before submitting a bug report. Thanks!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    38.9 KB · Views: 7
Which exact value are you missing, how is it called by GIGABYTE SIV or BIOS?
You also have lots of values hidden, check in sensor settings / layout whether it's not among the hidden values.

Which exact value are you missing, how is it called by GIGABYTE SIV or BIOS?
You also have lots of values hidden, check in sensor settings / layout whether it's not among the hidden values.
The hidden values were just to show all the temperatures that hwinfo was picking up on.

In my bios, the thermistor shows up as EC_TEMP1

Thanks!

Does the expected EC_TEMP1 value perhaps match the VSOC MOS shown in HWiNFO?
Could you please attach a side-by-side screenshot of HWiNFO and GIGABYTE SIV showing the temperatures?

Yes! That does appear to be the case for EC_TEMP1 and VSOC MOS being the same sensor. I ramped up the fan directly above the sensor, and aside from a slightly different polling rate, they matched.

I'm not sure if your goal is to change the name of the temp, but if so, would you like me to plug in my second thermistor to check that one as well, or did this provide you enough info?

Many thanks again!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    143.9 KB · Views: 4
Thank you! This is sufficient information, I will change the name of this sensor in the next build.
It would be nice if you could test EC_TEMP2 too, as I suspect it will show with a wrong label ("Temperature 2") too in that version.

Back