Motherboard Name Became Red for a Second?

Dave1001

I launched the app and scrolled down a bit, and saw something I've never really seen before

the name of my Motherboard, in the heading for the mobo section, became red for a second.

it was around the same time the Power Reporting Deviation went red as well, although the numbers were nothing unusual and it's not like PRD matters on idle + I've seen PRD go into the red on launch and the motherboard name was unaffected

the VCore was idly normal, fluctuating from 0.3v to 0.9v, and all the other voltages were completely normal as well

was this just a visual bug, or something more? not sure whether to ignore because I wouldn't want it to be something bad

Probably some bug, hard to say without seeing the exact screenshot. Are you using the latest HWiNFO version?

Probably some bug, hard to say without seeing the exact screenshot. Are you using the latest HWiNFO version?
I haven't replicated it since (I tried around 10 times), but yes I am on the latest version, at least last I checked. v7.66/the November 2023 release

Back