NZXT Kraken Z73 not showing

hyun0305

I'm using NZXT Kraken Z73. The sensor is not showing at all. I need to see the liquid temp but since it doesn't shows, I need to use CAM software which sucks.
I saw that X3 series is already in support. Is Z3 series not supported? Also, i tried when CAM is turned on and turned off. neither of them showed the data.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    953.6 KB · Views: 2
Update: support of these series was added in v6.33-4275 Beta.
I'm currently using beta 4285 and the kraken x73 (x not z) is still not working properly. liquid temp and pump rpm fluctuates with every sensor refresh every second or two from showing an accurate value (ie: 28C liquid temp) to a false value like 4C liquid temp or 0 rpm on the pump. the sensor name is also shown as "NZXT Kraken X53/X63" instead of X73, although I'm not sure how much that matters. I'll start a new thread on this as well just in case others have the same issue

I have a similar problem with a AIO cooler. It shows up in HWiNFO as NZXT Kraken X31, but I actually have an EVGA CLC 280. Didn't think that was a big deal as I believe they all use Asetek pumps so may appear same.
The issue is HWiNFO shuts it off completely. Fans and pumps. Basically wipes the firmware. It won't start working again until I open the EVGA software and then it goes back to normal operation. I tried turning off monitoring and logging of this device, but it did not help. Stinks because HWiNFO has everything else I need and was planning to purchase/donate, but I can't use it when it kills my AIO CLC.

I have a similar problem with a AIO cooler. It shows up in HWiNFO as NZXT Kraken X31, but I actually have an EVGA CLC 280. Didn't think that was a big deal as I believe they all use Asetek pumps so may appear same.
The issue is HWiNFO shuts it off completely. Fans and pumps. Basically wipes the firmware. It won't start working again until I open the EVGA software and then it goes back to normal operation. I tried turning off monitoring and logging of this device, but it did not help. Stinks because HWiNFO has everything else I need and was planning to purchase/donate, but I can't use it when it kills my AIO CLC.

This issue might be a result of a conflict between HWiNFO and other software accessing the cooler, or a custom protocol used by EVGA.
Disabling the "CorsairLink and Asetek Support" option in HWiNFO should solve that.

This issue might be a result of a conflict between HWiNFO and other software accessing the cooler, or a custom protocol used by EVGA.
Disabling the "CorsairLink and Asetek Support" option in HWiNFO should solve that.
That did the trick. Thanks! Now I just need to check if the on screen display works, as I tried Rivatuner server with MSI Afterburner and it was making 3D games flash the screen on and off.

I'm using NZXT Kraken Z73. The sensor is not showing at all. I need to see the liquid temp but since it doesn't shows, I need to use CAM software which sucks.
I saw that X3 series is already in support. Is Z3 series not supported? Also, i tried when CAM is turned on and turned off. neither of them showed the data.
Have you found a way to see it in hwinfo while nzxt cam is running? I want to see fan speed and liquid temperature, but hwinfo only shows pump speed. But if I close nzxt cam then it shows everything in hwinfo.

Back