[Open] Jingsha MZ-OPNA0 v1.1 - Reading memory info from wrong NUMA node?

Chozo4

Greetings Martin,

New board, new issues. Decided to give a new board a try to give a crack at the older Socket G34 Opterons and see what they can do in my personal setup. This chinese board is quirky with readings it seems but installing the drivers seemed to resolve most of them.

Board name is also "AMD AOPW-PLUS". Name in title is the actual brand and model name written on the board silkscreen.

ISSUE:
However, there is one issue that seems to stay consistant and I'm not sure if it is reading right or not. However, it seems memory timings and speeds is a common issue with many apps for this board. CPU-Z for instance will read what is expected whereas HWInfo seems to go on its' own tangent even so far as to say 1333mhz DDR3 is running at 50mhz at nearly half the timings. This board does not have memory slots attached to NUMA node 0 so it is quite possible it is trying to read unpopulated timings from NODE 0 rather than the two slots attached to NODE 1 accordingly and getting confused.

Relevant attachments added as necessary.

Image1.png

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    842.8 KB · Views: 3
  • SCARAB-X64.HTM
    579.7 KB · Views: 4
Thanks, you're right with your observation.
I will try to fix this in the next (Beta) build.

Thanks, you're right with your observation.
I will try to fix this in the next (Beta) build.
What I'm thinking as an option is to add a drop down selector or clickable number on a per node basis for those timings and add memory timings in the sensors display for each detected mode. Unless this just happens to be a special case and most other instances don't use different per node timings.

Back