Perf8mon customized for HWiNFO

Albertini

Hi!

Just thought I'd share a rainmeter skin that I've adapted to using HWiNFO sensors.

The original artwork is from by shanqs12 from http://shanqs12.deviantart.com/#/d5iqydv - I only edited the skin and added a few things here and there.

You should in theory only need to edit the hwinfoid variables in the beginning, the rest should work out of the box.

Have fun!

0.1:

0.8:

Thanks for HWiNFO and for keeping the best hardware monitor free!

edit:
uploaded a new version (0.8):

-added hdd usage of 3 hdds on main panel
-added gpu voltage in detailed panel
-many, many small fixes to different meters. e.g. the handles showed the wrong number, also rounding for memory usage was off.
-update interval was increased for topprocess, reducing cpu usage from 1.5% to 0.4% on an X6 PhenomII

Many thanks to the original author, once again: shanqs12 from deviantart

Attachments

• Perf8monHWiNFO_0.2.rmskin.zip
    33.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Perf8monHWINFO_0.8.rmskin.zip
    33.7 KB · Views: 134
New to Win8 and trying to find a replacement for my old gadgets, GPU observer and Coretemp.

Like the idea of these rainwater skins, to have all the info in one.

I like this one particularly but was wondering how can i edit this to remove the hard disk info altogether and then shrink the skin aswell ?

slickric21 said:
New to Win8 and trying to find a replacement for my old gadgets, GPU observer and Coretemp.

Like the idea of these rainwater skins, to have all the info in one.

I like this one particularly but was wondering how can i edit this to remove the hard disk info altogether and then shrink the skin aswell ?

Hi!

Well, shrinking it all together would be quite some work I'm afraid. Deleting or "disabling" certian meters is easier: Just hit right mouse button and "edit skin".
From there you can comment out (#) the meters not needed, or delete the lines.

Search for "#for HDD usage in left panel" and comment/delete the code till "#for HDD usage in left panel-END"

I'll have a look whether shrinking can be done if I have some spare time.

Greetz
Albertini

Back