Problem with closing graphs

SloPro

Hello everyone,
I'm new to using HWiNFO and I'm very happy with the program and its many features! However, one thing has been puzzling me for the last few days; I once clicked "Show Graph" on my GPU's VDDC reading so I could see it changing over time. Ever since that, the graph shows up everytime after I launch HWiNFO, even if I close the graph and re-launch. How can I stop this from happening, I don't want the graph to open up all the time unless I specifically press Show Graph. I have even tried reinstalling the program to no avail. Any help would be appreciated!

You need to press the blue cross button (bottom right) to Save and close the sensors window so that settings will be saved. Otherwise (pressing Esc or the red close at top of window) settings are not preserved. So if you close the graph and then terminate sensors using that button, it should keep the last settings.

Martin said:
You need to press the blue cross button (bottom right) to Save and close the sensors window so that settings will be saved. Otherwise (pressing Esc or the red close at top of window) settings are not preserved. So if you close the graph and then terminate sensors using that button, it should keep the last settings.

Ah, didn't think of that, it works just fine now.
Thank you very much!

Back