Question about settings HWInfo

Nagas

Hello i have question about some settings in HWINFO i recently update to newest version 7.20 and ofc it duplicated settings for me from 7.16 but i see new stuff in settings like TPM control is it okay to enable that?or keep it disable or it doesnt matter? Other stuff i leave on default. And what that does ? I attach pictures where my cursor of mouse is on it and its marked with blue colour. And all other settings are okay? i didnt changed anything from first install just changed that i want minimize after startup and auto-start of HWinfo.

Thanks for info.

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2022.02.15 - 11.17.58.65.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2022.02.15 - 11.17.58.65.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 5
Hovering the mouse over each item will tell more about it. Best is to leave settings at default if you don't know what they mean.
You can switch TPM Check off - in later HWiNFO versions the low-level TPM check has been replaced with a check via Windows API which is safe.

I just didnt know what it does i understand it checks out TPM the one thing i use it for running Windows11.Yea in settings in deep settings l left everything on default i just changed settings in senzors what to show what not and auto-start enabled with some tweaks like minimizing after turning on PC etc... I guess it just checks out my TPM module i thought i will some scans or something on the picture i attached u can see how i have i only ticked that TPM so should keep it disable?Thats how it was by default.

If disabled HWiNFO won't perform a low-level TPM check. But since recently a new method is used this setting will have no effect in such case.

Tooltips are currently available in Main Settings, Summary and Sensor window; not in Sensor Settings.

So like this its fine allright? i disabled it then since you said with that new method so that coluum with TPM is disabled and thats how i found out and saw it first time. If u undertand CZ/SK you can clearly read those setttings i just checked it before now with new version i just wondered whats new there actually i never changed anything there.
Doufam ze ten bezpecny rezim je tam dobra volba :D proste to tam uz tak bylo ale verim ze asi jo.

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2022.02.15 - 13.04.57.93.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2022.02.15 - 13.04.57.93.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 4
me to popisky jinak neukazuje nikde zkousel jsem i restart HWinfa celeho a popisky vubec nikde ale to asi nevadi to uz je drobnost jen me zajimalo co mi to vypise k tomu TPM ja to jinak nepouzivam ty popisky.

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2022.02.15 - 13.10.26.38.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2022.02.15 - 13.10.26.38.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
Back