Refresh in sensor window

mididoc

martin,

there is a problem in sensor window.
if there are much values, that makes it necessary to scroll the window, you cannot read the values on the bottom anymore, cause during the refresh the window jumps to it's start.

only solution at the moment, to reduce the quantity of the values, that no scrolling is necessary, say that all values are displayed without scrolling.

The window shouldn't jump to the beginning and redraw all values unless a new entry appears, which is quite rare. I have checked it and for me it doesn't happen.
Is it not possible to resize the window so that all values fit without scrolling?

Martin said:
The window shouldn't jump to the beginning and redraw all values unless a new entry appears, which is quite rare. I have checked it and for me it doesn't happen.
Is it not possible to resize the window so that all values fit without scrolling?

the window uses already the whole second screen.
so scrolling is enabled.

the window always jumps to the beginning on each refresh.

this was already like this with last built.

look attachement:
open the gif with internet explorer, cause it's a video.

Thanks for the information.
This shouldn't happen. Can you try to press "Reset Preferences" in the main configuration of HWiNFO if that helps?

Martin said:
Thanks for the information.
This shouldn't happen. Can you try to press "Reset Preferences" in the main configuration of HWiNFO if that helps?

indeed this helped.
the window is now calm.

;)

Back