renewal

2Checkout sends automatic renewal notices via e-mail 7 days prior to expiry which include a link for renewal purchase with 50% discount.
Please check your e-mails including SPAM folder in case you're past the 7 day limit.
You should also be able to retrieve it via your dedicated 2Checkout account: https://secure.2co.com/myaccount/
Let me know if it worked for you or not.

My records show I purchased a license on 2021.03.09.
It appears I have two account at 2C, neither of which shows a transaction with HWiNFO.
I received no renewal email from 2C.

i have to agree with infoseeker i did not get a renewal email. I am signed into the account and i see nothing about a renewal...

I did a lookup for orders according to e-mail addresses you used on this forum as this is the only parameter I have about you.
@drksilenc - I found you order and have resent the renewal email. I will also send you your manual renewal link via PM
@InfoSeeker - unfortunately I wasn't able to find an order for the e-mail you used on this forum. Please contact me directly via e-mail or PM to discuss further details to locate your order

Hey Martin, I was just wondering if I can have a slight extension on the renewal, i don't have the cash to renew it till April, I wasnt expecting the exspence this month XD, Can I still get the 50 percent discount for renewal past the 7 day expiry?

Hey Martin, I was just wondering if I can have a slight extension on the renewal, i don't have the cash to renew it till April, I wasnt expecting the exspence this month XD, Can I still get the 50 percent discount for renewal past the 7 day expiry?

No worries, there's a 60-day grace period to perform the renewal at the reduced price, so you should be OK.

Last edited:
My email: <deleted>

I never got a renewal email (not even in the spam folder). I was just informed yesterday by HWInfo the maintenance period expired.

I checked with 2checkout and my initial order is listed. (11-03-2021)

EDIT: I think I get it now.

I could renew within 2Checkout website. Also subscribed for email notifications.

I actually did an auto renew. As HWinfo is my primary most needed tool. (also for RainMeter) also cause supporting HWinfo is important.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you solved this already. I will delete your e-mail from the public post to preserve your privacy.

I just bought my license but cant seem to figure out how to activate pro or locate any kind of code to do this. How do you change to Pro after purchasing a license?

I just bought my license but cant seem to figure out how to activate pro or locate any kind of code to do this. How do you change to Pro after purchasing a license?

You should receive an e-mail with electronic license key and instruction how to use it. If you don't receive it within a couple of minutes after the purchase process, please contact me directly via PM or e-mail and we'll look into that.

Hey there @Martin . Well, I seem to have the same problem, and worst is, I have no idea how to login to 2Checkout. I tried already my e-mail, name, etc. but nothing works :/

I also tried recover, but it didn't work. How can I renew my license please?

Hey there @Martin . Well, I seem to have the same problem, and worst is, I have no idea how to login to 2Checkout. I tried already my e-mail, name, etc. but nothing works :/

I also tried recover, but it didn't work. How can I renew my license please?

I tried to search orders based on the e-mail you used on this forum, but I haven't found such.
Please contact me directly via PM or e-mail and provide some personal data that might help me to locate your order in the system.

@Martin Same issue here. The last email i have is the confirmation of purchase 1 year ago august 4th. I did a mass search in my yahoo which only turned up the original purchase receipt and a spam box search with no luck. My email on my account is the same used for the initial purchase as well.

@Martin Same issue here. The last email i have is the confirmation of purchase 1 year ago august 4th. I did a mass search in my yahoo which only turned up the original purchase receipt and a spam box search with no luck. My email on my account is the same used for the initial purchase as well.

I have resent the renewal e-mail to you now. In case you didn't receive it, I will also send you the renewal link via PM.

@Martin can you send a renewal link to me again? I thought I set up auto renewal also, apparently not! I kept ignoring the reminder thinking it was going to get auto renewed and go away

Thanks in advance and I love your program!

@Martin can you send a renewal link to me again? I thought I set up auto renewal also, apparently not! I kept ignoring the reminder thinking it was going to get auto renewed and go away

Thanks in advance and I love your program!

I'm sorry but your renewal has exceeded the 60-day grace period and cannot be renewed. The system has automatically marked it as expired and I'm unable to change this.
You will need to make a new purchase at full price.

Back