Report: RTX3090 some "D3D usages" are not working.

The "D3D usages" seem to work partially.

For instance the "Encoder 0 usage" and the "VR usage" always stay at zero.

I think the decoder usage is also confused and showing values that don't correspond to what the windows task manager says.

As always, great job!!!!!!

Can you please post a screenshot comparing what HWiNFO and Task Manager show where I can see the differences?
Also the HWiNFO Debug File will be useful.

The encoder reading works now. I swear it wasn't a couple days ago. It was showing zero all the time.

VR usage still shows zero even when I'm playing a VR game. Maybe that one is not even a thing. I don't know anymore :)

Here is the debug file. :)

Attachments

• 2021-05-24_19-19-58.jpg
    2021-05-24_19-19-58.jpg
    368.9 KB · Views: 7
Reporting of those values depends on GPU driver, it is responsible for providing this.
I noticed that I can add another usage (Cuda), this will be available in the next build.

Reporting of those values depends on GPU driver, it is responsible for providing this.
I noticed that I can add another usage (Cuda), this will be available in the next build.
Isn't Cuda usage the same as GPU Compute Usage ?

GPU compute usage is a more general term. Every modern GPU can do general computation through its GPGPU functions.
(GeneralPurposeGPU)
AMD GPUs without the cuda or the newly tensor cores can do computations other than “just” graphics.

Back