RTSS don't display the OSD

shepard18

hi,

I use RTSS and HWinfo to show the pc parameters in the game session. I set RTSS and HWInfo like the pictures attached.
Until a few days ago all works fine, but from a few of days I can't see anythings.
Is a bug or is changed somethings with the latest update (in RTSS, in HWInfo or in WIndows)??

Attachments

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
Try it the other way around - use the built-in MSI AB plugin for HWiNFO to read sensor values if you see them. From there you can export it to OSD as well.

shepard18

Try it the other way around - use the built-in MSI AB plugin for HWiNFO to read sensor values if you see them. From there you can export it to OSD as well.
Sorry for my late reply, Yes Today I test it with afterburner and then I'll tell you about the results.

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
In case you can't see AB or RTSS own values on the OSD either, then it's a problem in RTSS and you should contact the respective author.

shepard18

In case you can't see AB or RTSS own values on the OSD either, then it's a problem in RTSS and you should contact the respective author.
I found the problem. I disinstalled the RTSS 7.3.0 beta 3 and returned to 7.2.3 and now all work fine. Probably the new feature introduced in the new version have a lot of bug yet.