RTSS don't display the OSD

shepard18

hi,

I use RTSS and HWinfo to show the pc parameters in the game session. I set RTSS and HWInfo like the pictures attached.
Until a few days ago all works fine, but from a few of days I can't see anythings.
Is a bug or is changed somethings with the latest update (in RTSS, in HWInfo or in WIndows)??

Attachments

• &&.jpg
    &&.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 7
Try it the other way around - use the built-in MSI AB plugin for HWiNFO to read sensor values if you see them. From there you can export it to OSD as well.

Try it the other way around - use the built-in MSI AB plugin for HWiNFO to read sensor values if you see them. From there you can export it to OSD as well.
Sorry for my late reply, Yes Today I test it with afterburner and then I'll tell you about the results.

In case you can't see AB or RTSS own values on the OSD either, then it's a problem in RTSS and you should contact the respective author.

In case you can't see AB or RTSS own values on the OSD either, then it's a problem in RTSS and you should contact the respective author.

I found the problem. I disinstalled the RTSS 7.3.0 beta 3 and returned to 7.2.3 and now all work fine. Probably the new feature introduced in the new version have a lot of bug yet.

Back