RTSS OSD

2mg

Hi,

It's a bit pointless to have multiple monitoring tools installed (or running) at once beside HWInfo64, like Afterburner, so could the RTSS OSD SERVER ONLY be included with HWInfo64 as a standalone plugin, or integrated with HWInfo64 itself, in the next version? Or RTSS OSD combined with HWMonitor?

Or at least a link to the RTSS OSD standalone in the addons section?

I can't find the RTSS OSD as a standalone, and I don't need any other monitoring programs on my PC beside HWInfo64...

Since I'm not the author of RTSS OSD, I cannot make rules on how to use/distribute it. If it's not present as a stand-alone component, the license probably doesn't allow this and I cannot distribute it. You should post this question to the author of RTSS OSD (Alex / Unwinder) at appropriate forums. I cannot violate the license.

Martin said:
Since I'm not the author of RTSS OSD, I cannot make rules on how to use/distribute it. If it's not present as a stand-alone component, the license probably doesn't allow this and I cannot distribute it. You should post this question to the author of RTSS OSD (Alex / Unwinder) at appropriate forums. I cannot violate the license.

Well, then consider this as a small request to include RTSS as a legit addon/part of future HWInfo/HWMonitor. Thank you for the response!

Back