Sensor error

Rodyero

Whenever I try to open the sensor, the program stops working, this part always IT87xx/Si950 #0. System summary works perfectly.
I would be very grateful if you help me.
Sorry for the English, I do not know much.

Config:
FX 6100
GTS 450
4GB DDR3
400W

semttuloikv.jpg

First, please try to upgrade to the latest version of HWiNFO v4.10.
If that doesn't help, then please enable Debug Mode and send me the resulting Debug File (HWiNFO64.DBG) for analysis.

Thanks for the reply, the error persists even with debug mode enabled and the latest version of HWiNFO, follows the referenced file.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    198.3 KB · Views: 3
Thanks for the debug file. This time it seems different to me - it did crash during starting, you haven't opened sensors, correct?

Thanks for the reply.
The last time I marked the option "sensor - only", I do not know if that
interfere in anything on the file DBG. I tried again, opening the HWiNFO without marked anything, and now created a file a little different, with more content I think. Summary still work perfectly.

semttuloqinu.jpg

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    222.6 KB · Views: 1
Indeed this seems to behave slightly different.
Please try to disable the "SW SMI" option in Safety tab and let me know if that changed anything.

Thanks for the reply, I have disabled the option "SW SMI", but the error still happens. Follows the DBG file.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    214.8 KB · Views: 1
Thanks for the reply.
Wow, runs perfectly now, thanks for the work, I am really grateful.
Do not want to abuse, but I got scared when I saw the voltages, what do you think?
Thanks again.

semttulonmd.jpg

Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad that this is solved now.
Those voltages (and temperatures probably as well) need adjustment. Can you please make a screenshot of HWiNFO Sensors window side-by-side with Gigabyte EasyTune tool showing its monitored values?

Back