Sensor not displaying Core #0 Usage

dcunited

Hi,

I just discovered HWInfo and I was using OSD via RTSS. I love being able to know how much a game stresses out my system. I wanted to get a more accurate reading by displaying each individual core, but my sensor readings do not displaying Core #0 Usage. When I mean it does not display, I mean that there is NO "Core #0 Usage" at all. The first Usage sensor reading is "Core #1 Usage." All the other sensor readings for Core #0 from VID, Clock, and Ratio are all there.

I restarted my computer thinking one of the cores failed, but even after a restart Core #0 Usage is still not there. Why is this!? :huh:

Please attach the HWiNFO Debug File with sensor data for analysis of this problem. Also a screenshot might be useful.

Sorry for the late reply, just got to my gf's computer. Here's the screen shot.

Will update when I get HWiNFO Debug File ready.

Attachments

• HWInfo.jpg
    HWInfo.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 3
Tried submitting regular Report.

Read this guide before submitting: http://www.hwinfo.com/forum/Thread-IMPORTANT-Read-this-before-submitting-a-report

.TXT attachments are not allowed on forum post.

Tried to PM you, cannot add .TXT attachment.

Will not add HML since it contains personal name.

Still looking into how to run debug.

Solved: searched forum for debug, but found similar issue with missing temperature.

Solution: Restore Original Order < LayOut < HWiNFO Sensor Settings

If you ZIP the file, it should be no problem to attach it.
Does it mean that "Restore Original Order" did bring that information back and all is OK now?

Martin said:
If you ZIP the file, it should be no problem to attach it.
Does it mean that "Restore Original Order" did bring that information back and all is OK now?

Yes! I noticed at the top of the HWiNFO Sensor tab it said, "[1 hidden value]." After "Restore Original Order" my problem was solved, and I can now see "Usage Core #0."

All is great now.

Back