Streamdeck no longer displaying sensors

DialTheGate

I recently purchased a hwinfo64 key in the past month in order to unlock the ability to display readouts on my streamdeck. I have the text file in the installation dir and it was working fine.

However, I updated to hwinfo64 7.10 yesterday I am getting "Please Launch HWiNFO64" as the readout on each of my streamdeck buttons.

I am not sure what I need to do to get it working again.

Is there an older version available which I can try downloading? I went into the "version history" page but there are no download links, just summaries of the changes.

Is it perhaps because this?

Is it perhaps because this?
Hi Martin , I have pro version and worked great until I updated last week and it's not displaying on stream deck now . I checked hwinfo setting's and do not see 'shared memory option' am I missing something?

Are you looking at the main settings screen? Which HWiNFO version are you running now? Please post a screenshot.

That looks OK, Shared Memory Support is enabled. Try to upgrade the Streamdeck plugin to latest version and restart it.

That looks OK, Shared Memory Support is enabled. Try to upgrade the Streamdeck plugin to latest version and restart it.
Yes I did that and restarted a few times, it did not work before the stream deck latest update and I updated the stream deck this morning and still didnt work.

Yes, I uninstalled from Streamdeck and installed again , now it installs but you cannot then install from plugins , look's like a issue now, many thanks Martin for fast reply!

I'm using Elgato's alternative stream deck and didn't face that issue. Have you tried contacting their support?

Back