Support for Cuplex Kryos Next?

Lord_iMac

Hello everyone,
first, let me thank you for this software. Using it since few days to sensor my water cooling build together with the AquaSuite from Aqua Computer.

I have also a question. I'm using an Cuplex Kryos Next attached with USB, as well the Aqua Computer High Flow (53068) attached directly to the Cuplex (aquabus).

But HWiNFO doesn't show the 2 sensors from the Cuplex. Which is the water temp (from the Cuplex) as well the flow (from the High Flow).

Any chance to get this included in HWiNFO? Attached you can find the Debug file compressed as 7z.

Best regards, Lord_iMac

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.7z
    143 KB · Views: 1
We do not have any information about the protocol used by Cuplex, so can't support it.
If you maybe know that this is available somewhere, please let me know.

These are the informations about the VISION USB Device. This may not help at all. But maybe some sniffed data from the Device? Sorry, I'm not into developing such software/plugins, just trying to provide some informations.

Device NameDescriptionDevice TypeConnectedSafe To UnplugDisabledUSB HubDrive LetterSerial NumberRegistry Time 1Registry Time 2VendorIDProductIDFirmware RevisionUSB ClassUSB SubClassUSB ProtocolHub / PortComputer NameVendor NameProduct NameParentId PrefixService NameService DescriptionDriver FilenameDevice ClassDevice MfgFriendly NamePowerUSB VersionDriver DescriptionDriver VersionDriver InfSectionDriver InfPathInstance IDCapabilitiesInstall TimeFirst Install TimeConnect TimeDisconnect Time
VISIONUSB Composite DeviceUnknownYesYesNoNo <removed>02.04.2021 21:48:0801.04.2021 18:11:160c70f00c0.02000000 LIMWIN 8&2da05001&0usbccgp@usb.inf,%GenericParent.SvcDesc%;Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driverusbccgp.sys (Standard USB Host Controller) 40 mA2.00USB Composite Device10.0.19041.488Composite.Dev.NTusb.infUSB\VID_0C70&PID_F00C\16585-22801Removable, UniqueID, SurpriseRemovalOK

Back