System hibernation randomly caused by HWiNFO64

My brand new ultrabook randomly goes to hibernation only when running HWiNFO64 (8.00 or previous version) is running in background. I'm using all the default settings, only having "shared memory" on.
Specs: MSI Prestige 13 AI Evo with 155h Core Ultra 7 processor, Windows 11 latest consumer build.

Any idea what might be causing this?

I have ideas but will need to first see the HWiNFO Debug File including sensor data.

You can also disable individual sensor by pressing Del over its heading, that should be sufficient if my assumption is correct.
Or disable entire EC support.

Thanks for the suggestion - the system has been operating without random hibernations so far with MSI EC sensor disabled.
The bad news is that the EC sensor seems to be the only way to check the single system/CPU fan speed, which would be quite useful to monitor.

While the workaround works great, would a real fix to the problem be possible in the future?

I'm afraid we don't have a reliable solution.
I suspect this is because of a conflict with another software accessing the same sensor. Is there perhaps some MSI software (e.g. Core Center) running?

Yes, I have to keep MSI Center running for automatic power settings adjustments, OLED display pixel shift functionality and AI core (Intel NPU) based background operations.
I guess the shared memory support (I have the Pro version) of HWiNFO64 doesn't help enough?

No, Shared Memory should have no effect. But it would be interesting to try without MSI CC just to check if that's causing the problem.

Back