PUBG Crashes my system

lockground

I hope someone can help to find the cause of my PC crashing.
The system is less than six months old

I play games sometimes, all of them except PUBG run great on 4k Ultra/High. But PUBG can sometimes cause my PC to suddenly shut down.
After such situations, I usually manually check the temperature of the heatsinks on the CPU and video card, but they are not hot - well warm, but not hot.
Also, after such a shutdown, I can't switch on the PC right away - after pressing the start button on the system unit, nothing happens. But if I manually switch off the power supply (with a switch on the power supply itself) and switch it on again, the PC starts immediately.

Games where everything is good:
- The Division 2
- Horizon Zero Dawn
- DayZ
- The Division 1
- The Invincible
- Hunt Showdown
- Ghost Recon Wildlands
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Warframe

Hardware
MotherboardAsus TUF Gaming B550-PROBIOS Version 3205
CPUAMD Ryzen 9 5900xThe thermal paste was replaced 7 days ago
RAM2x16 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz CL16 (CMK32GX4M2B3200C16)RAM is installed into A2+B2 slots. D.O.C.P activated.
SSD 1Samsung SSD 990 Pro with Heatsink 4 TbConnected in PCIE 4.0 mode
SSD 2Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1 TbConnected in PCIE 3.0 mode
GPUAsus ROG Strix RTX 3080 TiPlugged directly into the motherboard (horizontal installation). Connected to Asus VP32UQ Monitor by Display Port cable
Power SupplyBe quiet! STRAIGHT POWER 11 850WConnected directly to a wall
Processor CoolingBe quiet! Dark Rock Pro 5
CaseBe quiet! Pure Base 500
Case fan 1 (front)3 x Be quiet! SILENT WINGS 4 120mm PWM high-speedConnected via Noctua NA-SYC1 4-Pin Y-Cables
Case fan 2 (back)Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC-3000 PWM 140mmExhaust fan
Case fan 3 (top)2 x Be quiet! Pure Wings 2 140mmConnected via Noctua NA-SYC1 4-Pin Y-Cables

HWInfo logging was enabled from the start of the system, and after a certain period of time, the system was loaded. Log file is in attachments.
By load, I mean gaming PUBG.

I also attach some screenshots of HWMonitor with the load in some games (3 screenshots for each game - taken over a certain period of time each):

Horizon Zero Dawn
Loaded-Horizon-Zero-Dawn.pngLoaded-Horizon-Zero-Dawn-2.pngLoaded-Horizon-Zero-Dawn-3.png
The Division 2
Loaded-The-Division-2.pngLoaded-The-Division-2-2.pngLoaded-The-Division-2-3.png

PUBG
Loaded-PUBG-1.pngLoaded-PUBG-2.pngLoaded-PUBG-3.png

Help, please!

Attachments

• 23.03.2024_20-46.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Here are a few suggestions to troubleshoot the issue:
1. Check for game updates: Make sure PUBG is up to date with the latest patches and updates.
2. Update drivers: Update your graphics card drivers to the latest version.
3. Verify game files: Use the game client or platform (e.g., Steam) to verify the integrity of the game files.
4. Monitor temperatures: Use a software tool to monitor your CPU and GPU temperatures while playing PUB to ensure they are not overheating.
5. Check for background processes: Close any unnecessary programs running in the background that could be affecting game performance.

Back