Emergency shutdown of the system

lockground

Hi, folks! New Here, so sry if smth wrong)
I hope someone can help with finding the cause of my PC crashing. The system is less than six months old
Here are a some details:

Problem
Sometimes the system crashes while playing PUBG. This does not happen in any other games: The Division 2, Dayz, The Division 1, The Invincible, Hunt Showdown, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Red Dead Redemption 2.
I play all these games on ultra settings in 4k. In PUBG, since the system started to shut down, I lowered the settings (down to medium), but left the 4k resolution.
And even with the lowered settings, I experienced a system crash. Could you please help me find the cause of the system crash?

Hardware
MotherboardAsus TUF Gaming B550-PROBIOS Version 2204
CPUAMD Ryzen 9 5900xThe thermal paste was replaced 7 days ago
RAM2x16 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz CL16 (CMK32GX4M2B3200C16)The D.O.C.P. profile is disabled in the bios. If activate it, the system cannot start OC (it seems that it does not even reach the boot loader). Plugged into A1 + B1 Slost.

UPD: RAM is installed into A2+B2 slots. D.O.C.P activated successfully.
SSD 1Samsung SSD 990 Pro with Heatsink 4 TbConnected in PCIE 4.0 mode
SSD 2Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1 TbConnected in PCIE 3.0 mode
GPUAsus ROG Strix RTX 3080 TiPlugged directly into the motherboard (horizontal installation). Connected to Asus VP32UQ Monitor by Display Port cable
Power SupplyBe quiet! STRAIGHT POWER 11 850WConnected directly to a wall
Processor CoolingBe quiet! Dark Rock Pro 5Changed with the thermal paste
CaseBe quiet! Pure Base 500
Case fan 1 (frontal - pull)Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC-3000 PWM 140mmWill be replaced with 1 x "be quiet! Silent Wings 4 120mm PWM high-speed"
Case fan 2 (frontal - pull)Be quiet! Pure Wings 2 140mmStandard fan (Will be replaced with 2x "be quiet! Silent Wings 4 120mm PWM high-speed")
Case fan 3 (back - push)Be quiet! Pure Wings 2 140mmStandard fan (Will be replaced with 1 x Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC-3000 PWM 140mm)

HWInfo logging was enabled from the start of the system, and after a certain period of time, the system was loaded. Log file is in attachments.
By load, I mean games: DayZ, PUBG. There was a certain break between them.
During the load, the side wall of the system unit was removed for free access of cold air. Of course, there's an obvious problem with the fans, but I'm in the process of solving it)

Last edited:
The D.O.C.P. profile is disabled in the bios. If activate it, the system cannot start OC (it seems that it does not even reach the boot loader). Plugged into A1 + B1 slost.

This is a yellow flag. No post with DOCP means something is not going well with the RAM or the CPU mem controller.

Why is your RAM in A1-B1. From your manual it should be in A2-B2 (page 1-10).

Sry! Was interrupted from completing this. So, logg-file:

No BIOS settings were changed. Everything is as it were.

Temperatures

Idle:
1710698584934.png1710698705249.png

In game (PUBG):
1710698936590.png1710698961782.png

Another thing that scares me is game textures and glitches: I have NVidia ShadowPlay enabled.
Take a look at the screenshot below (it's a video saved by ShadowPlay) and notice my backpack.

Its texture is different from what I actually saw on the screen during the game. The shape of the backpack texture is different, as well as the pattern and color.

Another case is the effect I have already observed during the game:

Could it be because of ShadowPlay?

Last edited:
This is a yellow flag. No post with DOCP means something is not going well with the RAM or the CPU mem controller.

Why is your RAM in A1-B1. From your manual it should be in A2-B2 (page 1-10).
Oh, really! TY, I will try!

UPD: Done! RAM is installed now into A2+B2. D.O.C.P activated with no problems! Cheers)

Last edited:
Great, this might solve your reboot issues as your RAM could have been unstable in A1+B1 even with DOCP deactivated.

Back