Unknown monitoring parameters

Sorry, but only ASUS knows exactly what those temperatures are.
In some cases such values can be invalid due to not connected sensors on a particular mainboard. In your case they seem to provide correct values, but it depends on how they behave when idle/under load. It might be PCH or voltage regulator.

Martin said:
Sorry, but only ASUS knows exactly what those temperatures are.
In some cases such values can be invalid due to not connected sensors on a particular mainboard. In your case they seem to provide correct values, but it depends on how they behave when idle/under load. It might be PCH or voltage regulator.

Thanks! But I have another question and I won´t to create another thread. When I monitorise the CPU Cooler Fan Speed In Game doesn`t excede the 1660rpm like in Idle but if I open Corsair Link the fan speed is above 2000+ rpm. What is the issue?

Which fan is that, the CPU under the "ASUS GRYPHON..." sensor? Is that fan somehow related to Corsair Link ?
You might also compare with other tools (i.e. ASUS AI Suite) what they show.

Martin said:
Which fan is that, the CPU under the "ASUS GRYPHON..." sensor? Is that fan somehow related to Corsair Link ?
You might also compare with other tools (i.e. ASUS AI Suite) what they show.

Both fans of my h100i GTX are connected to my pump heather which are logically related to Corsair Link. Minutes after I reply to your message and I open HWInfo64 Both of my CPU fans were 960rpm. What the heck?

Unfortunately monitoring this Corsair cooler can sometimes result in change of speed (v2 and H115i models are not affected). It's a fault of the Corsair protocol and there's currently no workaround for this.
So to avoid undesired speed changes I suggest to disable monitoring of the Corsair device in HWiNFO.

Back