Unreally big powers and 0 RPM fans

1) Another funny glitch, huge max core powers. Seen for first time. See attachment.

2) Chassis fans RPM sometimes "drops" to 0 RPM, but they actually are rotating.

Attachments

• b.png
    b.png
    90.5 KB · Views: 16
How frequently do those invalid core powers occur? It would be great if you could catch that in a HWiNFO Debug File and then post it here.

Martin said:
How frequently do those invalid core powers occur? It would be great if you could catch that in a HWiNFO Debug File and then post it here.

Used program about 1.5 month, and seen for first time. I should to enable Debug mode in settings, and in case of bug close program and then post HWiNFO64.DBG file?

And what about 0 RPM? I see it only in this program, other monitors never indicating minimum of 0 RPM.

If you have seen that only once then it will be very difficult to capture in DBG. Note that running in Debug Mode constantly writes to disk a lot of data, so it's not recommended for long periods.
Which fan is showing 0 RPM, under which heading is it ?

Martin said:

Chassis fans which connected to motherboard and controlled from motherboard (BIOS settings), via PWM or DC - no matter for glitch.

Geek_Geekson said:
Martin said:

Chassis fans which connected to motherboard and controlled from motherboard (BIOS settings), via PWM or DC - no matter for glitch.

Such glitches can happen on those mainboard series. Are you sure that other tools don't show them, are the able to report min/max values read?

Martin said:
Such glitches can happen on those mainboard series. Are you sure that other tools don't show them, are the able to report min/max values read?

Yes, other tools that able to monitor min and max values - never show min of 0 RPM, during 2 months. But in this tool I see it very often.

What other tools have you used?
Are you running HWiNFO along with any other such tool when the drop to 0 occurs, or is it running alone?

Martin said:
What other tools have you used?
Are you running HWiNFO along with any other such tool when the drop to 0 occurs, or is it running alone?

AIDA64 (stability test window) and something else (don't remember). HWiNFO running alone.

This could be a collision when multiple tools are running together and other tools might be ignoring the 0 value.
To confirm this, please watch the value when you have only HWiNFO running and no other tools (including AIDA64).

No, I said that I see this glitch very often also when HWiNFO running alone, without any other tools. This example illustrates only that this glitch I see only in HWiNFO.

Thanks! I think I found the bug. I will post a new test version in a few minutes.

Back