user guide

namboy

I'm a new user of this utility and I've searched on "instructions", "directions", "guide"; but nothing really useful returns.  Is there a user guide?  I have the app installed on a HP DL580 Gen 8 server running MS Server 2012 R2 x64.  I would like to be able to create graphs (like on the home page), but I can't seem to figure out how this is done.

Also, I cannot start "sensors".  When I enable this (as Admin), the software crashes.

-Nathan

I'm sorry, there's no user guide. Many information can be here in the forum, HWiNFO includes also tool tips for most settings to explain their meaning in more detail.
If you're having crashes, then please attach here the HWiNFO Debug File for analysis.

Martin said:
I'm sorry, there's no user guide. Many information can be here in the forum, HWiNFO includes also tool tips for most settings to explain their meaning in more detail.
If you're having crashes, then please attach here the HWiNFO Debug File for analysis.

Martin, what is the best way to capture the crash?  I've saved a Report, anything else?

Back