v7.02 Broken

3xii

The newest version broke my Hwinfo. When i open it only flickers and memory leaks. Even after a clean install. When flickering its showing sensors that i hide before and reloads my my aquaero sensors ever 1sec, after 1-2min it crashes.

Please attach the HWiNFO Debug File so I can see more details what's happening there. Are you using a custom sensors order perhaps?

Im only importing them with the aquasuite. Never had issues before.
Not crashing now but not letting me hide the old already hidden stuff/still flickering. Need to redo the debug file since this one is 120mb.... lets hope next run is smaller lol :D

Attachments

• hwinfo.JPG
    hwinfo.JPG
    234.8 KB · Views: 10
You should be able to fix this by doing a "Reset Preferences" or "Restore Original Order".
But before you do that, I'd like to understand more why it happens so besides the DBG file you posted, it would be also great if you could do a "Backup User Settings" and post that here too.

Will try that now here the file u asked for.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64_settings.rar
    3.7 KB · Views: 1
After a quick check it seems there was a mismatch in your sensor settings stored which came into conflict with the new items.
Doing either of the above setting resets should fix that. But I will check this in more detail to understand how that happened and how to avoid it in the future.

Back