Virtual Memory Load is at 97% in red, help?

Tehzi

Hey all!

My first post and here I am lowkey panicking as to why I have my virtual memory load in red as 97% Is this something to be concerned about?

It's not a serious issue, just means the programs running on your system are consuming a lot memory near your virtual memory limit.
You might review applications running and/or extending the virtual memory limit (page file).

It's not a serious issue, just means the programs running on your system are consuming a lot memory near your virtual memory limit.
You might review applications running and/or extending the virtual memory limit (page file).

Thank you for the response!

I mean at the time all I was doing was playing warzone.

However I need to note that I am on power saving mode with the power options being beat power saving state. So I was on 1,800MHz the few hours of playing warzone. I am not sure whether this makes an impact or not.

Attachments

• 60B6564A-6709-470A-940C-01E34CFF74C8.png
    60B6564A-6709-470A-940C-01E34CFF74C8.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
No, those settings are completely unrelated.
Hmm ok thank you, I mention this only because I have 32gb memory and all I was running was warzone in the background.

My apologies Martin I uploaded the wrong image. Hopefully this image helps.

Attachments

• 96C4E687-C2DD-4F8F-9C88-96587C0CD864.png
    96C4E687-C2DD-4F8F-9C88-96587C0CD864.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
Even at 97% virtual memory load the physical memory is at 50% so I wouldn't worry about this.

When I notice this happening again, what specifically should I look at?

Should I go into Task Manager and prioritise memory? I am curious to see what is taking up all of the virtual memory as I only have HWinfo on aside whatever game I am playing.

You should see in Task Manager which process is taking most of memory.
As I am seeing right now, the only active software I have opened myself is Warzone and it is currently using 9gb of memory. However it states 50% of my memory is being used although I have a total of 32gb.

Also to mention, my virtual memory load is gradually increasing the longer I am playing this.

Last edited:
Back