VRM Temp is wrong

Zaichi

Bild_2021-07-31_190957.png

should be auxiliary, if i´m not wrong.

So the temp is not right and change not.

(thx for help :) and i hope it is in the right topic)

Specs:
i9 10850k
Z590 NZXT N7 (ASrock made this Boards)
32GB Gskill 3600Mhz RAM
Gigabyte Gaming OC RX 6800

Last edited:
There is no rule saying that Auxiliary is the VRM temperature. This depends on design of each mainboard model - whether a VRM diode is connected to one of the sensor inputs.
Have you looked in the BIOS or is there some NZXT tool showing sensor values?

i have looked in the Bios but find nothing for the VRM.

in NZXT Cam have i looked now... but there is also nothing to find. :/

Then the board is most likely not capable of monitoring the VRM temperature.
If you could attach a side-by-side screenshot of HWiNFO and CAM showing sensor values I could at least adjust the others in HWiNFO.

Bild_2021-07-31_224913.png

NZXT Cam shows not very much also when i click on cpu specific. :/ (it shows only Core Clock and Temps but nothing about Voltage oder VRM Temps , but i hope i could help)

Bild_2021-07-31_225125.pngBild_2021-07-31_230829.png

Edit: i have run HWMonitor for some comparisons (maybe it helps?)

Last edited:
Thanks, but I'm sorry that won't help. I need to see CPU/mainboard temperatures, voltages and fans. This will require a BIOS screenshot.

Thanks, but I'm sorry that won't help. I need to see CPU/mainboard temperatures, voltages and fans. This will require a BIOS screenshot.
i make a picture from it (hope i can get it in good quality for u)210731232832.jpgbearbeitet.jpg

edit: thank u Dalai for the Tipp! :D (i did not know it)

Bios Version 1.2

Last edited:
i make a picture from it (hope i can get it in good quality for u)
Tip: Your BIOS most likely supports creating and saving screenshots. Look in the legend which key to press, although it often is F12. You need to have some drive with FAT16 or FAT32 file-system to save the image. The file can then be converted to PNG (or JPG) to make it much smaller in size.

See also

This is much better than a blurry, over- or underexposed picture taken with a camera or a smartphone...

Regards
Dalai

Tip: Your BIOS most likely supports creating and saving screenshots. Look in the legend which key to press, although it often is F12. You need to have some drive with FAT16 or FAT32 file-system to save the image.

See also

This is much better than a blurry, over- or underexposed picture taken with a camera or a smartphone...

Regards
Dalai
Ok thanks, i will look for it :)

Back