Why HWINFO64 is not showing all the sensors on my CPU

raj29

Hello everybody, I have been using HWiNFO64 for past few days to monitor my cpu condition. One thing I noticed that it shows only the following temperature sensors:- 1) CPU (Tctl/Tdie), 2) CPU SOC 3) Core Temperature & 4) L3 Cache, but, nothing else like CCD1 , CCD2, CPU Die (Average) etc. Why is that? Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Btw, I am using AMD Ryzen 5 3400G with stock Wraith Spire cooler without OC.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64_Screenshot.jpg
    HWiNFO64_Screenshot.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 10
Hello everybody, I have been using HWiNFO64 for past few days to monitor my cpu condition. One thing I noticed that it shows only the following temperature sensors:- 1) CPU (Tctl/Tdie), 2) CPU SOC 3) Core Temperature & 4) L3 Cache, but, nothing else like CCD1 , CCD2, CPU Die (Average) etc. Why is that? Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Btw, I am using AMD Ryzen 5 3400G with stock Wraith Spire cooler without OC.
AMD CPUs that are with GPU on board have a monolithic design. They don’t have chiplets (separate core dies) so there are no CCDs (core complex dies). So the cores (CCX) and the SoC (System on Chip) part of the CPU share a single die.
As Martin said differently the soc is the part of the CPU that also called I/O (Input/Output) and on all modern CPUs (AMD or Intel) contains some controllers such as, memory, PCI-E, USB etc… among other parts.

NonG CPUs keep these separately, cores(CCXs) on CCDs, and SOC on IOD

Back