Windows Hardware Errors (WHEA)

Kristijan k

Hi today i noticed that there is 1 error in WHEA as it shows in the picture attached its (AMD64 NB) error. What does this mean? Problem with the CPU or RAM? However they are not overclocked, my CPU, RAM and Motherboard are only 1 year old and this scares me because i spent some money on them:(. Could this be FALSE POSITIVE or Bug or whatever it is called? Please guys answer me:(

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    27.4 KB · Views: 26
1 WHEA error might not be serious, but it depends on how frequently this happens.
This can have various reasons from hardware malfunction, BIOS issue or driver instability. I'd recommend upgrading drivers and BIOS to latest versions and verify if/how frequently this occurs.

Thank you for the reply i will keep you updated if it occurs again, this is the first time i saw it after 1 year of using this pc and i check regularly.

I just upgraded my PSU and GPU and I have the newest drivers as far as I know, I am still getting alot of errors. The most I got right now are 41 and I have no idea from where.

I just upgraded my PSU and GPU and I have the newest drivers as far as I know, I am still getting alot of errors. The most I got right now are 41 and I have no idea from where.
You can check all errors in Windows Event Viewer under WHEA.

Any overclock on CPU or DRAM?
And what kind of CPU is?

When you say
I am still getting alot of errors
you mean that before you upgrade the PSU and GPU you also had WHEA errors?

You can check all errors in Windows Event Viewer under WHEA.

Any overclock on CPU or DRAM?
And what kind of CPU is?

When you say

you mean that before you upgrade the PSU and GPU you also had WHEA errors?
No overclock on the CPU or DRAM and my CPU is a r7 3700x. I had some erros before yes, but not as many. The past couple of days, ive had less. I have noticed that sometimes when starting a game, a few would appear.

Back