Wrong value

100won

Hi,
After updating 2021-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems (KB5006674), wrong value display.

1634103401494.png

What Bus Clock is displayed, I can't see it on the screenshot.
Try to upgrade to the latest HWiNFO version if that will help. If not you might need to disable Core Isolation - Memory Integrity in Windows.

What Bus Clock is displayed, I can't see it on the screenshot.
Try to upgrade to the latest HWiNFO version if that will help. If not you might need to disable Core Isolation - Memory Integrity in Windows.

Hi,
I have not enabled Core Isolation - Memory Integrity in Windows Security.
The i7-10875H maximum ~ 5,000MHz.
After updating lastest HWINFO, it display wrong value. I think the problem is 2021-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems (KB5006674).

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 4
  • 1634103401494.png
    1634103401494.png
    636.2 KB · Views: 0
Please attach the HWiNFO Debug File, I need to see check details why is this happening.

Could you please create a new Debug File from startup of HWiNFO? The attached one is missing this data as Debug Mode was activated later during runtime.

Just start HWiNFO with Debug Mode enabled, let it open the sensors window, close it and then attach the DBG file produced.

Just start HWiNFO with Debug Mode enabled, let it open the sensors window, close it and then attach the DBG file produced.

Hi Sir~

I went back windows 10, everything is OK.
If we update 2021-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems (KB5006674), the HWiNFO will display wrong value.
and the ThrottleStop will not work.

I think it's because it activates Core Isolation - Memory Integrity so it's affected by this:

Hi~
I think I enabled windows sandbox feature. I have read instruction from throttlestop topic.

I enable windows sandbox on windows 10 but everything is ok. Suprise~

Back