Z77X-D3H/Z77X-UP5

stasio

V.I.P.
Hi Martin,

just testing Z77X-D3H and notice that sensor reading are wrong.
report attached,
rgs

Attachments

• Z77X-D3H report.zip
    77 KB · Views: 4
RE: Z77X-D3H

I haven't yet performed sensor adjustments for Gigabyte 7-series mainboards.
Please attach also the HWiNFO Debug File (including sensor data) and it would be great to get a photo of what BIOS values are reported, or even better a screenshot of the Gigabyte EasyTune tool. Then I can determine what needs to be done.

Hmm,
enabled Debug Mode in settings,reset preference...still cann't found debug mode.

You need to run the entire HWiNFO, open sensors, then close and then locate the HWiNFO64.DBG file.

If you pack the DBG it should be possible to attach it.
So is Build 1570 displaying all correct now including the chipset model?

Can you please make at least 2 (3 would be even better) different shots of both HWiNFO and EasyTune where the DDR voltage is different? Just wait a bit and catch the right moment. I need to comapre if there needs to be a certain offset applied.

Also one more question - is there a CHiL CHLxxxx chip on the mobo? If yes, could you please tell me the model number? It seems I need to adjust that one too (especially the VOUT is not correct).

Thanks. It seems there needs to be an offset applied to VDIMM.
I'll fix that together with the CHiL VOUT in next build if I get the required info on model. Maybe you could make a photo of the CHL chip?
Also, do you think the VTT reported by HWiNFO sensors is correct?

I've seen that review.. The UD5H might however use a different VR than the D3H.

Thanks for the feedback :) Now all seems fine, I'll do the same with GIGABYTE H77 series too.
If you get a chance to determine the VR model used (CHiL CHLxxxx or different), please let me know.

AIDA64 will be updated soon as well ;) we're closely cooperating on many topics (including this one) ;)

I'll look for CHiL sensor.
Yes, I know that you and Tamas close cooperate. :D
Thanks Martin.

Back