Aquacomputer Leakshield Support

hyper2021

Hey,

I´m new in this forum, I like using HWinfo64, everything is fine.

Wanted to know if someone has a Aquacomputer Leakshield too and want to use the statistics like from the "OCTO" or "Highflow NEXT".
Until now its not recognized by HWInfo64.
I wonder if it is a Leakshield problem (monitoring in other programs not supported) or HWInfo64 has to support it explicit?

Thank you! :)

Several Aquacomputer products are already supported by HWiNFO (including OCTO and Highflow NEXT), but Leakshield not yet.
We're currently in talks with Aquacomputer and plan supporting this as soon as we get the required information.

Several Aquacomputer products are already supported by HWiNFO (including OCTO and Highflow NEXT), but Leakshield not yet.
We're currently in talks with Aquacomputer and plan supporting this as soon as we get the required information.
Perfect!!!
Thanks for the super fast answer :)

i have a leakshield since yesterday if you need anything just ask

Here's the first test build with Leakshield support: www.hwinfo.com/beta/hwi64_707_4511.zip
I didn't have a chance to test this yet, so I don't know if/how it will work.
Please try and report back the results. If there are any issues, please provide a screenshot of the affected sensor values and the HWiNFO Debug File.

Last edited:
Here's the first test build with Leakshield support: www.hwinfo.com/beta/hwi64_707_4511.zip
I didn't have a chance to test this yet, so I don't know if/how it will work.
Please try and report back the results. If there are any issues, please provide a screenshot of the affected sensor values and the HWiNFO Debug File.
cant get this version to show up. there is only a process running, when trying to start sensors from the summary it crashes. previous beta runs fine

Last edited:
here u go. it just hangs after clicking on sensors and doesnt respond anymore

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG.7z
    119.7 KB · Views: 0
Great :) The "Volume leak rate state" seems to require adjustment and Temperature2 is reporting #1 instead.
Please check if all values are reported correctly or if some important ones are perhaps missing.

Last edited:
missing are:
pressure change mbar/min
volume change ml/h
leakage indicator ml/h

maybe
state (protected, unprotected, releasing negative pressure, establish negative pressure)
and
mode (shield, monitor, release)

possibly alarm activity, could also add pump and flow (these 2 are linked to my d5next)

1627661835760.png
1627661895455.png

OK, here with a few tweaks: www.hwinfo.com/beta/hwi64_707_4515.zip
I'm not sure about all those items as the descriptions in data I got are not clear and state values aren't described in detail either.
Is perhaps "Volume leak rate state" = "Leakage indicator" ?

Last edited:
yes it shows 36 right now in aquasuite and 3.600 in hwinfo. its just air in my radiator tho :p

the 2 rate state sensor for leak and pressure also disappear when 0 i think. at first there was only 1, then none and now 2

Last edited:
Back