Aquasuite and WMI support

johnnybra

Hi all

I would like to know if there is any way to write the values of hwinfo on wmi. I use aquasuite, wich is a program to control aquaero, a fan controller and monitoring tool for watercooling. This software can read wmi to provide third party information to control it, but the only sw that can do this are openhardware monitor and aida64. Openhardware monitor cant give me all the information we need, and i'm not huge fan of aida64.

Hwinfo is a great monitoring tool, but now i must use aida too.

Thank you all

Hi, Martin.

This would be great! You really could give us a real alternative. If you want to test something, you can contact me. I would like very pleased to help you, Master.

Nice day

I checked the Aquasuite and how interfacing with AIDA64 or OHM is done and I believe that even if HWiNFO would add WMI export, it would still need some specific support in the Aquasuite.
Moreover, there's another major concern - the WMI interface is extremely slow and might consume too many resources. This doesn't make it a good option for a tool like HWiNFO, where I tried to keep the usage and resource consumption as low as possible.

But HWiNFO offers another option - making all sensor information available via shared memory, which is really instant. So I think it would be much better if the Aquasuite could read information via this interface. This would probably require direct support in Aquasuite, or someone writing a plug-in for HWiNFO-Aquasuite. Maybe you (as an owner of their products) can check with Aquacomputer (directly or via their forums) if they would be interesting in such option ? I'm offering to give out information about this interface and work with those implementing this support for a seamless integration.

Good morning here, Martin. Can you check this that AQ wrote in their forum?

The problem is: the aqua computer service need access to this shared memory.Normaly services are isolated in memory from user level software.User level software can not access shm segments from a service and a service cannot access shm segments from user level software.a way to handle this issue is to mark the shm segment with the prefix:

Quellcode

1 Global\\

but this must do the software that supply the shm data.

It's no problem for me to add that. The question is if they are willing to include support of HWiNFO Shared Memory.

Copying what sebastian says.

"We can take a look to the sdk or interface description.When it is easy to implement or extend the existing implementaion, we can implement a interface to Hwinfo.I think the best way is when Martin write me a mail to: [email protected] we can talk about the technical parts."

Update: I supplied information about HWiNFO interface to Aqua Computer and they will check the integration sometime in January 2014.

Martin said:
Update: I supplied information about HWiNFO interface to Aqua Computer and they will check the integration sometime in January 2014.

Very thank you, Martin. I hope we can use HWiNFO in the next versions of Aquasuite.

johnnybra said:
Martin said:

Very thank you, Martin. I hope we can use HWiNFO in the next versions of Aquasuite.

any update ?? !!

I haven't got any feedback from Aquasuite anymore.
But if you want to display sensor values in 64-bit games, the RTSS has been ported to 64-bit meanwhile.

I'm also very interested in using hwinfo with Aquasuite. I'm very close to being ready for software on my current project but I'm going to wait until I learn more about Aquasuite supporting HWInfo. I'm going to contact AQ and ask they support HWInfo as soon as possible.

If my explanation is not clear is that I have to translate English Spanish
Hello
I also use AquaSuite has one hour version 2014 xt AquaStream pump. and I can display the information in my g19 with LCDhost program.
But those data sample hwinfo in AquaSuite are only for those who have the hardware Für das aquaero 5, 6, not shown in AquaStream xt.
This is limited to those who own this type of hardware aquero 5, or 6
regards

no thank you for your time and effort, i have aida64 but i dont use its sensors, i like my hw64 !! ill be posting another question in a min about a board you are very awesome and helpful, if you ever have a paid version you can have my monies, speaking of i need to donate, but i am broke atm

Hello
I'm trying to export data from HWiNFO64 AquaSuite 2014 -1.3
The problem when you export data are not updated.
To export LCDhype use has created a plugin to export XML
AquaSuite data perfectly updated.
But when I want to export data from hwinfo to be updated, only works if I enable or disable the gunas options AquaSuite 2014.
show image

( second image ) so that data is actualizen i work, I show an image, and disable active in Hfinfo64 then works

Attachments

• hwinfo.png
    hwinfo.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 20
  • hwinfo1.png
    hwinfo1.png
    82.8 KB · Views: 17
Back