Aquasuite and WMI support

I don't have the required technical information from Aquasuite. If they can share it, I can check how to integrate it into HWiNFO.

Martin said:
I don't have the required technical information from Aquasuite. If they can share it, I can check how to integrate it into HWiNFO.

Right, since you worked with aquacomputer to make it work the other way around I hoped you'd hace enough info ;)
There's also a shared memory export feature within aquasuite (picture attached) but I'm not sure if that's of any help...

Attachments

• aquasuite.png
    aquasuite.png
    171.3 KB · Views: 11
That might be the way.. I have sent a question to aquacomputer to provide more information...

I have got some information from them including a pointer to SDK, but unfortunately I've been too busy to implement that yet.

What kind of information from Aquasuite would you like to see in HWiNFO ? I suppose only those related to their own cooling solutions. Unfortunately I don't have any Aquacomputer hardware, so it is not easy for me to test it.
I think it would be a sort of dead-lock if Aquasuite would read information from HWiNFO, report them, then HWiNFO would read all information from Aquasuite and so on ;)

Yes, I would only be interested in the info from aquatuning hardware. Currently I have a Power adjust 2 monitoring my water temp and controlling the fans of my rads accordingly. But I use HWiNFO as my main system overview and would very much like these readings in there as well.

For me it has no high priority and would be nice if it can be done eventually so no hurry ;)
BTW since I'm on a request tour anyway :p
Would it be possible to use a RTSS like font for the Logitech LCD? I really like the feature but it's pretty hard to read the current font when using the monochrome LCD boards (G15/G510)

I'll try to get someone to fix the LCDHost plugin again. Unfortunately I'm not its author...

Martin said:
I'll try to get someone to fix the LCDHost plugin again. Unfortunately I'm not its author...

I know, on the LCDHost forum they tried to contact the original creator which stated he no longer supports the plugin...

Thanks for your support so far :)

Update: I'm working on direct support of Aquaero4/5.
A test build should be ready soon ;)

Nice! keep up the great work!
Unfortunately I can't help testing since I have the poweradjust 2 and it doesn't get recognized yet in HWiNFO :)

I have no information about poweradjust 2 yet. Aquacomputer gave me information for Aquaero and Aquaduct only.

Martin said:
I have no information about poweradjust 2 yet. Aquacomputer gave me information for Aquaero and Aquaduct only.

It's been a while so I'll just ask... Any word from Aquacomputer about the poweradjust yet, or will that never happen :)

Back