Asrock X570 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB3 missing memory voltage monitoring

I'm pretty sure this motherboard has memory voltage sensor but HWiNFO64 (the latest version) is not showing memory voltage
1571600047691.png

While Asrock's Phantom gaming tuning software does show memory voltage. I would appreciate it if you guys can look into it
1571600200717.png

Attachments

• DESKTOP-5DFB4J4.HTM
    222.2 KB · Views: 1
  • HWiNFO64.DBG
    2 MB · Views: 2
Thanks for your report.
Sensor values for this mainboard shall be fixed in the next (Beta) build.
But I'm not sure what happened to the UCLK - does it always show such value, if not when did that happen?

I think it just happens when I run HWiNFO64 for a long time (for a couple of hours). The values are normal at first but then negative values show up
It might have something to do with the fact that I was stress testing my RAM, but I think my RAM is stable as memtest doesn't show error even after 5 hours
1571687674233.png

Please try the new Beta version v6.13-3970 if sensor values are properly reported.

Thank you for the fast response! It is working now, but the value seems a bit lower than what I set in bios and what the Asrock software reports. I don't know which is more accurate, that's just what I see

What values does ASRock and HWiNFO report? Can you post a side-by-side screenshot?

Thanks. Indeed, ASRock is using a 20mV offset here, which is quite unusual as the SIO should be providing actual voltage.
Anyway, I'll adjust this in the next build.

Back