Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z Gen3 - Errors or no voltage readings

RE: Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z Gen3 +3,3V +5V +12V No voltage reading

The victory, everything comes right. Martin Hurley - well done. :idea:
I think v.1.0.2 is ready for action. :D

Gpu sleep working properly and when I move the mouse then the temperature and fan speed return. ;)

Thats great news!
I'm just making a few minor tweaks and re-writing the user guide.
I'd like to give it a thorough stress test before posting this version because I've made a number of behind the scenes improvements, but it looks like the sleeping GPU issue is resolved. :D
I'll update the LCD Smartie plug-in for HWiNFO thread with the official 1.0.2 soon.

Actually, the default value for offline sensors doesn't look great, I might change 'NA' to '--' or maybe just '0', what do you think?

BTW, your display look's too good for an LCD, is it OLED or LCD behind tinted perspex?

Immediately after the test I did (--) instead of NA. It is better and does not change the display aspect ratio setting. Photo done quickly and I did not want to change anything until I checked that everything works.

The display is a standard white LCD 4x20 characters in the negative. With me on auction sites is their lot and to choose from.

http://allegro.pl/art-nowe-lcd-4x20-w-kk-white-negative-blackline-i4306338048.html

I'm using the driver lcd2usb.

http://allegro.pl/lcd2usb-4x20-blue-big-i4328352917.html

:)

I found another problem, after waking up gpu there is no reading for cpu fan speed.
After system restart, everything returns to normal.

:huh:

Well, I'll take a look at the debug log.
First up download the 'official' 1.0.2 release from here: LCD Smartie plug-in for HWiNFO if you haven't already.. I only just posted it tonight.
If the issue's still there set Debug Interval in config to about <10> or thereabouts and post the hwinfo_Debug.csv
Better post HWiNFO64.DBG too.

I think the problem solved itself. I have uploaded again a new plugin v1.0.2, I erased the configuration file and swapped DNBridge.dll and everything works as it should. I've done two times gpu sleep and speed and temperature returned to current indications. Now I have to take a backup of my files. ;););)

Back