Bug NZXT Kraken X53/X63/X73 bad polling

Mr_SeLeNiO

HWiNFO64 v7.36-4960
Device NZXT Kraken X73

Issue:
Every 2 polling periods it will gray out, so it will report correctly pump and liquid temp in one cycle, but in the next one it will gray out and delete the entry from registry (regedit) then report correctly and gray out again, basically 1 good and 1 bad cycle.

Polling period time doesn't change that behaviour

liquidctl.exe initialize all seems to fix it and doesn't gray out anymore, and doesn't delete from regedit either.

Something is bad with current hwinfo implementation of those sensors

Last edited:
Are you perhaps using using some other tool accessing the cooler too, i.e. CAM ? That could be conflicting with HWiNFO.

Are you perhaps using using some other tool accessing the cooler too, i.e. CAM ? That could be conflicting with HWiNFO.
not using CAM, and the only thing that could mess in such deep level with the AIO would be liquidctl, but that actually fixes HWiNFO graying it out, it doesn't bug me to use this workaround though, I have it launching with task scheduler and it's seamless, just posting my experience here in case it helps, trying to figure out why it happens I see many people having the same issue so maybe is just the way NZXT's API or whatever is

Back