Corsair Commander XT Support

That was quite expected as the protocol is quite "terrible" and requires sending/receiving several packets just to read the values.
Also with iCUE running we can expect several collisions so it's highly recommended not to run the iCUE or any other of its services.
So the values seem to be shown properly?

That was quite expected as the protocol is quite "terrible" and requires sending/receiving several packets just to read the values.
Also with iCUE running we can expect several collisions so it's highly recommended not to run the iCUE or any other of its services.
So the values seem to be shown properly?
Values seem correct yes.

This latest beta release made the Commander Core of my iCUE H150i Elite Capellix AIO go haywire and I thought it had failed, then it hit me, after hours of troubleshooting :( that HWINFO had just updated today and it reminded me of the CorsairLink and Asetek support setting. I thought I had already turned that off previously, but apparently not. Turned it off and all is good now.......that was a well spent evening. lol

What I don't get though, why is HWINFO still pushing beta releases for me even though I have set it to not to notify me about updating to beta releases?

Last edited:
This latest beta release made the Commander Core of my iCUE H150i Elite Capellix AIO go haywire and I thought it had failed, then it hit me, after hours of troubleshooting :( that HWINFO had just updated today and it reminded me of the CorsairLink and Asetek support setting. I thought I had already turned that off previously, but apparently not. Turned it off and all is good now.......that was a well spent evening. lol

What I don't get though, why is HWINFO still pushing beta releases for me even though I have set it to not to notify me about updating to beta releases?

Are you saying HWiNFO updated itself automatically without any notice? That would be quite weird as even with the automatic updates it will always pop up a notification with information about new version and give the user a choice to update.

Are you saying HWiNFO updated itself automatically without any notice? That would be quite weird as even with the automatic updates it will always pop up a notification with information about new version and give the user a choice to update.

No, I chose to update when the screen popped up, I just didn't notice it was a beta release and I didn't expect it to be either since I thought I had set to not notify me about beta releases for fear of things like this happening. That was my fault for not paying attention.

This latest Beta version added support for Commander Core but it has a protocol which is not well designed and very prone to collisions with other software accessing the device.

Back