Is there a comprehensive list of USB fan controllers that HWiNFO supports?

realkencab

BEFORE YOU CONTINUE: This is not for "dumb hubs/controllers" that are just essentially multi-port splitters that typically read the RPM off of the first fan only.

I've been trying to find a comprehensive list of fan hubs/controllers that have individual RPM readout that is supported by HWiNFO. These hubs/controllers are usually connected via USB, meaning protocols aren't the same, so I understand why not everything is supported. So far, these are what I have been able to find using the forum's search function, and also by checking the version history. It's a pretty difficult task since searching for keywords that are 3 characters or shorter will return zero results, so I can't search for "fan" and "hub". I've mostly found this by searching for the brand and models of hubs that I know exist:

Brand​
Model​
Compatibility​
Details​
Source​
Product Link
AquacomputerAquaeroSupported4-channel controller Verion History
(as of v4.48)
Link
AquacomputerOctoSupported8-channel hubVerion History
(as of v6.22)
Link
AquacomputerQuadroSupported4-channel hubVerion History
(as of v5.92)
Link
AquacomputerPowerAdjustSupportedSingle channel controller (3-pin)Verion History
(as of v4.50)
Link
CorsairiCUE Commander ProSupported (YMMV)6-channel hub
"Corsair Link Commander Pro" is listed as supported on HWiNFO v5.54. I'm assuming that the iCUE version is just the same.
Verion History
(as of v5.54)
Model: CL-9011110-WW
CorsasiriCUE Commander Core XTSupported (YMMV)6-channel hubVerion History
(as of v7.42)
Model: CL-9011112-WW
CorsairCommander CoreSupported (YMMV)6-channel hub
Included in all Corsair Elite Capellix Coolers
Verion History
(as of v7.42)
Model: CW-8960071
NZXTControl Hub for Case Fans and RGB Lighting V2
(Shows as Smart Device 2 in NZXT CAM)
Not Supported3-channel hub
Included in the NZXT H510 family of cases
LinkModel: AS-SDV02-A1
(cannot purchase individually, no product page)

Legend:

Untested/Can't find info:
  • NZXT RGB & Fan Controller (AC-CRFR0-B1)
  • Lian Li UNI HUB L-Connect3 Controller (12SL-CONT3) - fan controller that comes with Lian Li UNIFAN SL/AL fans
  • Razer PWM PC Fan Controller (Link)
PS. I will try my best to edit once I come across some other forum posts.

Thank you for this.
I find your post by searching some information about the LianLi HUB, but no chance :(

Is the UNI HUB - SLV2 L-Connect 3 controller (new one) will be compatible with hwinfo in the next release ?
Those kind of HUB are great, but losing fan RPM reading from hwinfo is annoying, I like check fan speed while playing :rolleyes:

Back