Corsair H115i Platinum doesn't show in HWiNFO64 6.02

Thank you too for the quick tests. No need to hurry, take your time..
Wife has priority, it's better not to put that in question :) Patience... :)

Thank you for your excellent testing and it's looking good. I have made a couple of tiny changes for Beta-24, but nothing much at all.

Within a couple of days I will I release Beta-24 (see Menu->File->Latest Release) and once I do please will you generate a new SIV save file, but don't bother with the log. To do this:

1) Start SIV64X
2) Start HWiNFO with debug disabled and bring up the sensors panel.
3) Wait 30 minutes
4) Generate the SIV save files.

What I wish to do is check the Sample counts on [ Status ] which should be the same for all of the H115iPt HX850i CLCP.

BTW did you notice SIV now displays the H115iPt pump speed + temperature on the initial screen, look at the tooltip.

If you ever find out what happened with the EVGA software I am intrigued to hear what happened :rolleyes:

Martin, I started HWiNFO64 6.03-3687 in sensor only with debug disabled, it took maybe 15-30 seconds after loading the sensor list to pull data from the h115i plat, and when it did, the lights that were running via the hardware lighting on the h115i plat turned off. i do not have icue or the corsair service running when this occured (within icue, on the h115, and the commander pro, there are options to set hardware lighting for when icue isnt' running, i assume these settings are stored in the device itself.

red-ray said:
If you ever find out what happened with the EVGA software I am intrigued to hear what happened :rolleyes:

Not sure if i ever will, i will note that instead of it being a single program that uses like 12-13mb of ram, it was many each using like 0.2mb of ram instead.

Remanent said:
Martin, I started HWiNFO64 6.03-3687 in sensor only with debug disabled, it took maybe 15-30 seconds after loading the sensor list to pull data from the h115i plat, and when it did, the lights that were running via the hardware lighting on the h115i plat turned off.  i do not have icue or the corsair service running when this occured (within icue, on the h115, and the commander pro, there are options to set hardware lighting for when icue isnt' running, i assume these settings are stored in the device itself.

Hard to say what might have happened without having a chance to look at the respective DBG file. If you ever experience this again, please try to capture that in DBG.

Martin said:
Remanent said:
Martin, I started HWiNFO64 6.03-3687 in sensor only with debug disabled, it took maybe 15-30 seconds after loading the sensor list to pull data from the h115i plat, and when it did, the lights that were running via the hardware lighting on the h115i plat turned off.  i do not have icue or the corsair service running when this occured (within icue, on the h115, and the commander pro, there are options to set hardware lighting for when icue isnt' running, i assume these settings are stored in the device itself.

Hard to say what might have happened without having a chance to look at the respective DBG file. If you ever experience this again, please try to capture that in DBG.

so used a stopwatch on my phone, starting the instant i hit run from the hwinfo startup box.  I let it sit for 1m 02s, and click sensors, and that loaded, and at 1m 22s the lights on the corsair pump head turned off. I had iCUE off, as well as the corsair service stopped.

i can start then stop the corsair service to reset the led's to the default state that they have when icue isn't running.

I've run this a second time w/o debug to see if was able to be repeated, and it was around 19 seconds the 2nd time around.

Attachments

• hwi64_603_3687-reports2-h115iplatledturnoff.zip
    254.5 KB · Views: 1
yes, just starting SIV by itself and doing nothing beyond letting it start causes the lights to turn off on the pump head after about 12-13 seconds. siv 5.37 betas 22 and 23 both cause this.

My guess is that when we start reading the temperature and fan speeds the H115iPt think's it's being controlled by iCUE and expects iCUE to control the lights.

Martin, I wonder if we should do GetPumpFan (248) rather than GetStatus (0), I think it's worth a try so I have upload Beta-24 that does this.

Please let us know what happens with Beta-24 and please may I have a new save file with just SIV active generated 10 minutes after starting SIV.

Does generating the save file affect the lights?

Red-ray, I’m assuming you want the report generated using

siv64x -dbgaio | find "H115iPt" > SIV_DBGOUT.log | more

here's the reports and dbg following siv being run for 10 minutes using the above command.

the LEDs on top of the pump turned off about 12 seconds into the siv session.

I don't know if it's worth mention, or if it makes a difference, but the  leds were configured to show the h115i coolant temperature by color (green yellow red based on temperatures, and this was set in the hardware lighting section of iCUE. 

This was all done on B24.

Attachments

• siv-reports-b24-10m.zip
    417.9 KB · Views: 1
Remanent said:
Red-ray, I’m assuming you want the report generated using

siv64x -dbgaio | find "H115iPt" > SIV_DBGOUT.log | more

Thank you and having the log as ideal.  Doing [font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]GetPumpFan [/font][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif](248)[/font] looks to be a step backwards, so Beta-25 will reverts to doing [font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]GetStatus [/font][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif](0).[/font]

[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]I suspect as to what lighting effect is set will not really affect the outcome, but what happens to the lights once you exit SIV/HWiNFO? Do they come back?[/font]

Pretty weird.. I cannot see any traces of something going wrong on our side.
Our tools only request the status of the cooler and always get a proper response.
How about starting either of our tools, let it run for only 5-6 seconds and close. What happens then, will the lights still go off after a few seconds later?

Martin said:
How about starting either of our tools, let it run for only 5-6 seconds and close. What happens then, will the lights still go off after a few seconds later?

With SIV you can set the polling interval, see -UPDATE on the [About] panel. Given this what happens to the lights if you do as follows?

[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]siv64x -update=2:20 or maybe [size=small][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif][size=small][size=small][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]siv64x -update=2:30[/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size]

I don't need and files, just to know what happens to the lights.

Beta-26 is there so just use that for H115iPt testing.

I just got to work, I will give these a try when I get home, probably about 4-5pm edt.

As far as the lights on the pump head, they do not come back upon exit, and starting the Corsair service in services.msc or via the task manager restores the lights to being on. I toggle the service on then back off since we know that they all do t play nicely together.

red-ray said:
Martin said:

With SIV you can set the polling interval, see -UPDATE on the [About] panel. Given this what happens to the lights if you do as follows?

[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]siv64x -update=2:20 or maybe [size=small][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif][size=small][size=small][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]siv64x -update=2:30[/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size]

I don't need and files, just to know what happens to the lights.

Beta-26 is there so just use that for H115iPt testing.

Martin:
So i ran HWiNFO64_603_3687, let it open to the main menu, and then hit the sensors button, left it open 6 seconds, and shut down the entire application, leds remained lit.  Ran it again, and left the sensors tab, and after 20  seconds roughly the led's shut off.  Please see the test for siv64 beta 26 below.

red-ray:
So i updated SIV to beta 26, and ran it using the -update 2:30, left it on for 5 minutes, no change in the pump head led's.  So i shut it down, and restarted it by just double clicking the siv64x.exe from the folder i have everything in, and left it running for just over 2 hours, led's still on.

[attachment=3307]

Attachments

• siv-uptime.png
    siv-uptime.png
    91.4 KB · Views: 3
Thank you, progress at last :cool: . I think I know why the LEDs stay on, but can we double check?

1) Do [font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]siv64x -dbgaio | find "H115iPt" > SIV_DBGOUT.log | more[/font] to run SIV (don't have HWiNFO active)
2) Leave SIV running for 10 minutes.
3) Generate the save files.
4) Press [Status], take a screen shot and save it to a .PNG file, leave the screen there
[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]5) Start a 2nd instance of SIV (just double click it)[/font]
6) After 60 seconds [font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]take a 2nd [Status] screen shot and sav[/font][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]e i[/font][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]t to a .PNG file[/font]
7) Tell me if the LEDs go off and if so when.
8) Post the both screen shots, the .log file and save files.

We need to check the LEDs stay on with two SIVs active because of sequence numbers in the protocol.

I will then look at them and let Martin know the "magic incantation"  ;)

LED's stayed on throughout the entire test, screenshots, and reports are attached.

[attachment=3312]
[attachment=3313]

Attachments

• siv-reports-2instanceofsiv.zip
    422.4 KB · Views: 5
  • siv-status1.png
    siv-status1.png
    110.7 KB · Views: 3
  • siv-status2.png
    siv-status2.png
    110.5 KB · Views: 36
Remanent said:
LED's stayed on throughout the entire test, screenshots, and reports are attached.

Thank you for running the test, but you posted the wrong screen shots, they are [Link Status] ones from a couple of days ago. Looking at one in the save file all looks good with one SIV active.

[Status] will look similar to as below and what we need to check is that all the highlighted Sample counts stay in phase (note means same as above so is good).

Assuming the latest HWiNFO also addresses the LEDs effect please run both at the same time and post the [Status] screen shot after >= 30 minutes, if not run two SIVs

attachment.php

Note I generated the screen shot by running SIV in debug mode using your save files which is why the SIO samples are all 1, but the AIO ones are correct.

Attachments

• [Status].png
    [Status].png
    137.1 KB · Views: 12
Back