Corsair H115i Platinum doesn't show in HWiNFO64 6.02

Remanent said:
attachment.php

Thank you and don't worry, compared to many your testing has been exemplary.

I can see all the AIO counts are 399 so am now happy with how well SIV is reporting and pondering H115iPt control.

It would be worth checking all the counts remain in phase with HWiNFO + SIV active and also both utilities report all the same values.

The only slightly strange aspect is that the [font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]H115iPt Fans [/font]never seem change speed as I would expect at least some jitter (note - means same as current).

red-ray said:
Remanent said:

I can see all the AIO counts are 399 so am now happy with how well SIV is reporting and pondering H115iPt control.

It would be worth checking all the counts remain in phase with HWiNFO + SIV active and also both utilities report all the same values.

The only slightly strange aspect is that the [font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]H115iPt Fans [/font]never seem change speed as I would expect at least some jitter (note - means same as current).
i have Nocuta IndustrialPPC-3000 PWM fans on the h115i that i replaced the onesit came with :p they do spin up when the system gets warm ;) i didn't use my pc at all during these test, and what little heat might have been generated doesn't meet the threshold for my fans to spin up.

Remanent, not sure if you perhaps missed my post, but did you have a chance to try the latest HWiNFO build 3689 ?

Martin: My bad, I did miss your post.  Sorry about that, I have had HWiNFO64 build 3689 running for the past 1h 30m and the leds have remained lit on the top of the h115i pumphead/heatsink.

red-ray said:
Remanent said:

Do you want me to do a run with both hwinfo build 3689 and siv 5.37 beta 26 for a time period.  I see now what you’re talking about with the data for the fans, there’s no min max average data. Let me know if there’s something you’d like me to test.

[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]There is no Average, Minimum or Maximum as the fan speeds have never changed, not even by 1 RPM  :huh: [/font]

Yes please, leave both running for >= 30 minutes then post [Status]. I suspect running Menu->Machine->CPU Burnin would get the fans to speed up.

There will be a Beta-27 later, but the H115iPt code is unchanged, it's there mainly for GTX 1660 Ti + W10 20H1 Build 18850 support.

red-ray said:
[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]There is no Average, Minimum or Maximum as the fan speeds have never changed, not even by 1 RPM  :huh: [/font]

Yes please, leave both running for >= 30 minutes then post [Status]. I suspect running Menu->Machine->CPU Burnin would get the fans to speed up.

There will be a Beta-27 later, but the H115iPt code is unchanged, it's there mainly for GTX 1660 Ti + W10 20H1 Build 18850 support.

I don't have time at the moment to run a 30m burn, but I did run one for about 5 minutes, and it showed changes on the average, min and max (i had to end the burn to get a max).  Unfortunately, I botched grabbing a screenshot, and don't have that to post atm,  but the sensors are working for those devices.

Remanent said:
I don't have time at the moment to run a 30m burn, but I did run one for about 5 minutes, and it showed changes on the average, min and max (i had to end the burn to get a max).  Unfortunately, I botched grabbing a screenshot, and don't have that to post atm,  but the sensors are working for those devices.

Thank you for running the test and if you get a chance over the next few days it would be good if you posed both [Status] + [CPU Burnin] as I would like to see how the cooler does. A 10 minute [font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif][CPU Burnin][/font] would be fine. Remember to have both HWiNFO + SIV active.

Here are the results of the 10m CPU Burnin. I ran SIV64X-Beta27, and HWiNFO64 6.03 build 3689.

[attachment=3315]
[attachment=3314]
[attachment=3316]

Attachments

• siv64x-5.37-beta27-status-10mburnin.png
    siv64x-5.37-beta27-status-10mburnin.png
    112.4 KB · Views: 5
  • siv64x-5.37-beta27-cpu_burnin-10m.png
    siv64x-5.37-beta27-cpu_burnin-10m.png
    58 KB · Views: 6
  • hwinfo-6.03-3689-10mburnin.png
    hwinfo-6.03-3689-10mburnin.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 6
And this is my system that we've been testing. Case is a Corsair 280x RGB.
No iCUE/corsair service, flash on the camera, kinda drowns out the colors.
[attachment=3319]
No iCUE/corsair.service, no flash, dragged the brightness down a bit.
[attachment=3322]
iCue/corsair.service running, no flash, dragged the brightness down a bit.
[attachment=3323]

Ideally, if i can control all the leds like I have without using the corsair software, using hwinfo/siv instead, that'd be awesome.

So for reference to the fans you see on the sensors.

The fans on the pump are a pair of noctua IndustrialPPC-3000 pwm fans, capable of going to 3000rpm at about 41db (they're damn loud) but they move 158cu/ft of air a minute ea.  Configured as exhaust pushing air into the radiator and out the top of the case.

Fan 1/2 on the commander pro are a pair of corsair 140mm LL140 RGB Fans. Configured as air intakes.

Fan 5/6 on the commander pro are a pair of Noctua NF-A12x15 PWM fans, they're 15mm thin, and thats because standard 25mm fans ran into the PCIE USB controller i have my Oculus Rift sensors connected to. Configured as air intakes.

Commander Pro Thermal Sensors
Temperature 1 is located behind the front intake
Temperature 2 is located between the bottom intakes
Temperature 3 is located above the VRM / CPU Block area, near the rear exhaust fan
Temperature 4 is located in the back of the case near the power supply.

Attachments

• IMG_8664.JPG
    IMG_8664.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_8665.JPG
    IMG_8665.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_8666.JPG
    IMG_8666.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 3
Remanent said:
Ideally, if i can control all the leds like I have without using the corsair software, using hwinfo/siv instead, that'd be awesome.
Thank you for the screen shots and all looks good to me, do Menu->Tools->Maximum Lines->Set nn Lines to tell SIV how big to make the panels by default.

SIV can control the[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif] HX850i fan[/font] + CLCP fans + LEDs and can also treat the 4 x 16 fan LEDs as 1 x 64 so you can move patterns for fan to fan. I don't really use the Corsair software, but last time I looked it could not so this. Have a read of http://rh-software.com/Using SIV to Control AIO Devices.pdf see how you get on, if you need help then ask on http://rh-software.com/siv-support and I just remembered

At the moment SIV can't control the H115iPt, but if I get enough donations I will get one and add support as I did for the H1NNi Pro series. You could always plug the H115iPt fans into the CLCP and control them that way.

Obviously you can use SIV to control and HWiNFO to display, but AFAIK HWiNFO does not support control.

Last edited:
red-ray said:
Remanent said:
Thank you for the screen shots and all looks good to me, do Menu->Tools->Maximum Lines->Set nn Lines to tell SIV how big to make the panels by default.

SIV can control the[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif] HX850i fan[/font] + CLCP fans + LEDs and can also treat the 4 x 16 fan LEDs as 1 x 64 so you can move patterns for fan to fan. I don't really use the Corsair software, but last time I looked it could not so this. Have a read of http://rh-software.com/Using SIV to Control AIO Devices.pdf see how you get on, if you need help then ask on http://rh-software.com/siv-support and I just remembered https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtkNKQqwELw

At the moment SIV can't control the H115iPt, but if I get enough donations I will get one and add support as I did for the H1NNi Pro series. You could always plug the [font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]H115iPt[/font] fans into the CLCP and control them that way.

Obviously you can use SIV to control and HWiNFO to display, but AFAIK HWiNFO does not support control.
Thanks for the links to the guides and the video link.
One other question related to siv and rgb:
Is Siv able to control  Corsair rgb ram? Or not at this time?

hwinfo64 v6.04-3720 dont show h115i info
in siv h115i info appears correctly

Attachments

• 604f61f14b9811c032699f58b83fde32.png
    604f61f14b9811c032699f58b83fde32.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 3
I updated my copy of HWiNFO to 6.04, and kept my ini files, didnt' see any problems.  I also downloaded the standalone, and extracted the files to a seperate folder, with the included ini files, still didnt' see any issues.

[attachment=3367]

Attachments

• hwinfo-6.04.png
    hwinfo-6.04.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 4
Back