Display network activity (Upload/Download)

rpsgc

Hi,

I've only recently started using HWiNFO (great program BTW :heart:) with the HWiNFO monitor gadget and I was wondering: is there a way to display network activity (upload / download)?

Do I need a 3rd-party plug-in for that? If so, where do I get it?

Thanks.

Sorry for the noob question.

This feature is not supported yet.
It's on my to-do list, but I cannot give you an estimate when this might be implemented.

Martin said:
This feature is not supported yet.
It's on my to-do list, but I cannot give you an estimate when this might be implemented.

I see. Well, take your time.

Thanks for replying.

Hi

You might try Networx. It is a fantastic app, dedicated to just what you are asking for. There are others but I settled on that one.

Crysta

PhotM said:
Hi

You might try Networx. It is a fantastic app, dedicated to just what you are asking for. There are others but I settled on that one.

Crysta

Thanks for the suggestion but I already have something to that effect (Network Meter gadget). I was just hoping to have it all in HWiNFO :p

This feature will be added in the next version released ;) For Windows Vista and later system only.

Currently I can display: actual DL/UP transfer rate (in KB/s) and total amount of DL/UP (in MB) for each network adapter.
I don't know yet how to report utilization in %, so I hope the current information is sufficient...

That's more than enough. I can only speak for myself but I think most people will concur.

yeah guys.. its awesome.. we really don't need usage in % or we have to set the max usage first like in the gadget :)

Back