EKWB AIO - No info showing

Globespy

There's nothing at all in HWInfo64, and the software from EK is unreliable.
Hopefully you guys can figure this out.

Love your work as always, keep up the good work!

I'm sorry, but we don't have any information about its protocol. It's strange that even their own software is not reliable, I'm wondering who else then can create a reliable solution.

The only option I have is to use the BIOS 'Smart Fan 5', which is less than ideal for a product sold at a premium price.
I would have to install the motherboard System Information Viewer to see Pump Temps, Fan Speeds in Windows, but I have no way of knowing what the coolant temp is.

EK seem to have really dropped the ball on their EK Connect Software - it's been a disastrous mess since launched and they don't seem to care too much about fixing it with the only update coming many months after initial launch, yet not resolving the issues.

What are you expecting to see. That cooler has no pump or collant temperature sensros built in to it, so there is nothing to read out. Only the pump and fan rpm from the MB headers.

Software developed by hardware manufacturers always seems to be horrible. Asus, Corsair, NZXT, Thermaltake, Lion Li, EK - the list goes on. I have never understood how a company like Asus can churn out bleeding edge motherboards and generally excellent BIOS's but can't produce a piece of software to reliably control a few LEDs.

Back