Fans speed values - not all fans are displayed.

koMbo

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hello, friends![/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]   I am using the of HWiNFO64 v5.47-3105, everything is cool. [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]Unexpected, perhaps a small question.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]There is the motherboard ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R3.0 - has six fan headers. [/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Program monitoring ASUS AISuite3, BIOS monitor - displays the speed of all six the fans. [/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]HWiNFO64 displays speed of only five fans, the cpu_opt fan is not visible. [/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif](Pictures are attached below.)[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Is there a way include of displaying all the fans present on this MB?[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Maybe there was an answer to this question, but I did not find it. :huh: [/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for ....[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif][font=Arial, sans-serif]p.s. [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]Also I wanted to attach a [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]HWiNFO64.DBG[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]file, but it has a size of 14939673 bytes, [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]с[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]an not upload file.[/font][/font]

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.PNG
    HWiNFO64.PNG
    38.4 KB · Views: 12
  • allsuite.PNG
    allsuite.PNG
    183.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 170315204021.png
    170315204021.png
    345.1 KB · Views: 10
Hello Martin,

Version HWiNFO v5.47-3115, is excellent all displayed fine.

Thank you very much for the work.

Sincerely,

[attachment=2218]
[attachment=2217 said:
Martin pid='13497' dateline='1490208901'][attachment=2217]Thanks for your feedback.
Martin, excuse my inattention.

Something went wrong.
The speed of the sixth fan is displayed, but the important meanings voltage of the motherboard and processor "flew". Voltages in the ASUS EC section are displayed incorrectly, and with incomprehensible meanings.
If this is a problem, then it is better to leave the values of the correct voltages, and not the speed of the sixth fan.

Sorry for persistence, with respect ..

Attachments

• v5.46-3100.PNG
    v5.46-3100.PNG
    13.6 KB · Views: 2
  • v5.47-3115.PNG
    v5.47-3115.PNG
    13.4 KB · Views: 1
Sorry, but what exactly is wrong there? Is the problem only in the ASUS EC sensor? Are you now missing some voltages, or which ones appear incorrect?

Martin said:
Спасибо за ваш отзыв.

Мартин оправдывает мою настойчивость.

Что-то пошло не так.

Показана скорость шестого вентилятора, но важные значения напряжения на материнской плате и процессоре «летели». Напряжения в разделе ASUS EC отображаются неправильно и с непонятными значениями.
Если это проблема, тогда лучше оставить значения правильных напряжений, а не скорость шестого вентилятора.

Извините за настойчивость, уважение ..

Attachments

• v5.46-3100.PNG
    v5.46-3100.PNG
    13.6 KB · Views: 0
  • v5.47-3115.PNG
    v5.47-3115.PNG
    13.4 KB · Views: 0
Martin said:
Sorry, but what exactly is wrong there? Is the problem only in the ASUS EC sensor? Are you now missing some voltages, or which ones appear incorrect?

Something went wrong.
The speed of the sixth fan is displayed, but the important meanings voltage of the motherboard and processor "flew". Voltages in the ASUS EC section are displayed incorrectly, and with incomprehensible meanings.
If this is a problem, then it is better to leave the values of the correct voltages, and not the speed of the sixth fan.
Pictures of different versions attached.

Sorry for persistence, with respect ..

Attachments

• v5.46-3100.PNG
    v5.46-3100.PNG
    13.6 KB · Views: 6
  • v5.47-3115.PNG
    v5.47-3115.PNG
    13.4 KB · Views: 7
I see now, thanks. Will remove the erratic voltages under ASUS EC.
But the previously shown (in build 3100) voltages under ASUS EC should not be correct either. Are you sure they were ?

Yes, I am sure.

In builds 3100 and 3105 all correct, but there is no sixth fan.

In build 3115, in the ASUS EC section incorrect  voltages (and names, and values).

Attachments

• 3105.PNG
    3105.PNG
    148.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 3115.PNG
    3115.PNG
    180.1 KB · Views: 4
Yes, I know now.. When I added the CPU OPT fan, I also revised the ASUS EC voltages, which according to certain sources should no longer be present at all. But in build 3115 completely invalid voltages slipped in.
But if you're sure that the previous EC voltages were correct, I will bring them back and keep CPU OPT fan. This will happen in the next build released.

Good morning, Martin.

Everything has fallen into place, everything is fine.
Thank you!

Good luck, with respect ...

Attachments

• 3116.PNG
    3116.PNG
    179.4 KB · Views: 9
Back