feature request:HWinfo64 Sensor Values Columns combined with labels

marchbiking

would it be possible for you to have the labels with the sensor values together when using multiple sensor values in a line in rivatuner osd, for example:

instead of it being like it currently is> label1 label2 label3: value1 value2 value3

it being like this: label1: value1 label2:value2 label3:value3

this is a much requested feature , please im counting on you, thanks.

no you dont understand, what currently is possible is that for example, i have labels grouped together in line 1 , instead of them being seperate with each value , like this:

Gpu core Gpu voltage Gpu Memory Usage: 1180mhz, 0.800mv, 8000MB

what i want is this:

Gpu core: 1180mhz Gpu voltage: 0.800mv Gpu Memory Usage: 8000MB

All in Line 1 for example , hope this explains it better

Ah sorry, now I understand.. This is currently not possible in HWiNFO.
Most people use it this way:
label1: value1 value2 value3

yes i know , hence why a feature request, hope this comes soon , really need this. Im suprised im the only one that noticed this issue, and hwinfo is the best in what it does afterall ,theres no other alternative for me, i always been able to count on you with my issues, the few ive had atleast in the years, will be patiently awaiting great news

HWiNFO doesn't have such an option because there were no requests from other users yet. Sorry, but I will give it a higher priority if I see a higher demand for this.

fair enough , since the priority isnt high and me seeming to be the only one in need of this feature, i know youve got a ton of work to do and as we all do ,have real life priorities, thanks man i appreciate your hard work on hwinfo alot, ill be waiting then

HWiNFO doesn't have such an option because there were no requests from other users yet. Sorry, but I will give it a higher priority if I see a higher demand for this.

im sad to see this not being on higher priority , id pay for the feature if id have to , really need this one , i know youve got alot to do , but id still appreciate it alot my friend

Have you tried MSI Afterburner? It has a plugin that can read all HWiNFO sensors and might offer such options for OSD placement.

nope , ive actually checked through its entire customization settings for the OSD , nope nadda , nothing, so you see your support is the only one that even allows for grouping side by side , as said all i need is for an option to be able to order them as said for example not like gpu1 temp: gpu2 temp: 30 Celcius 50 celcius, but as such gpu1 temp: 30 celcius gpu2 temp : 50 celcius ,as example, i really am hoping for your support here , apparently im the only one but i really need this feature , thank you a ton my friend for your precious time.

+ 1 for this feature please.

I want to have a "sensors bar" using RTSS with HWinfo, so I want them all on the same line, but still with some labels, like this request explained before.

+1 for the request, it also sounds like incredibly obvious a thing to me;).

So, uhm, @marchbiking how did you solve it? I can't see anything in RTSS that would be of any help:)

+1 for the request, it also sounds like incredibly obvious a thing to me;).

So, uhm, @marchbiking how did you solve it? I can't see anything in RTSS that would be of any help:)
lols....uhhhh actually the issues been fully solved by the latest beta of RTSS , it allows for fully custom OSD Skin overlay config ..looks even ALOT better / professional than before

Back