GPU RPM stuck at some value when MSI After Burner launched before or after HWINFO

wawans1975

Hi Martin,
i just noticed one sensor for RPM stuck at 734 (may be some other sensors stuck too?) and as i exit msi ab, the rpm back to 0 rpm, same as msi ab reported.
Debug file, log file and screenshot attached.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot (77)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (77)_LI.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 0
Try to disable monitoring of the entire GPU sensor and then try MSI AB if it happens too.

Try to disable monitoring of the entire GPU sensor and then try MSI AB if it happens too.
monitoring disabled for entire GPU sensor and then load/unload MSI AB several times, GPU RPM didnt stuck at MSI AB, still at 0 RPM when GPU idle, also RGB Fan Stop is On all time.

Last edited:
I am noticing other sensor, fan speed at MSI AB stuck at around 11%, but RPM at 0%.
As for now i have close HWinfo , and at MSI AB fan speed still at 11% , GPU FAN RPM at 0, RGB fan stop is ON.

Now I open MSI AB with HWINFO still open, the result is at HWINFO: GPU FAN RPM at 734, GPU Fan Speed at 11%,
at MSI AB: GPU FAN RPM at 0, GPU Fan Speed at 11%
and RGB FAN STOP is ON.

Now i close MSI AB with HWINFO still open, the result is at HWINFO: GPU FAN RPM at 0, GPU Fan Speed at 0% and RGB FAN STOP is ON.

lol, i forgot to mention that i use custom fans speed at MSI AB, seems the problem come from there. As i turn it off, HWinfo sensor for RPM and fan speed are back to normal..
Sorry for this.

Back